North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Bugs
5048 Threads / 29379 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 114| Reply: 2

Hell Blitz

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ice bringer
User
Joined 2015-1-15
Last Visited 2018-07-17
Post time 2015-3-5 17:07:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hell Blitz Reply:2| View:114
Wanna start off first and foremost by saying ive read all the post and yes i realized its a known issue. Ijust wanna ask if theres any news to the hell blitz problem because im still stuck in it. im not gonna wine and complain because on server 192 im one of the few who\'ve actually held our heads up and laughed about it. I would like to maybe get a time frame or something of that sort so i can know what to look forward to when i log in after work. Im not asking for anything to be done quickly at this point just for something that resembles a follow up to people still being stuck. I\'m alittle peaved that i saw on the forums that everything was fixed earlier today when i never read anywhere from a mod asking if the issue had been fixed. It\'s frustrating watching the game pass me by but i\'ll keep waiting with my head up. Just liked to be informed on whats up instead of getting an its fixed story when im stuck in the blitz as i read it. I wouldnt have blitzed again today but i trusted in what i read from forums saying the issue was fixed. Someone help us out abit were missing out on a great event and cant do anything about it but make forum posts.;

ice bringer Last edit in 2015-3-5 17:07:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-3-5 17:39:18 | Show all posts

Hell Blitz

Hi kermit,

First, I would like to thank you for being understanding with regards to the current issues we have ingame. As for your problem, may I ask if it pertains to the Hell Blitz bug wherein you can\'t collect the rewards?

Can you post a sample screenshot here?

Thanks!
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-3-5 17:39:18

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-19 07:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068745 second(s), 36 queries .