North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7372 Threads / 28186 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 338| Reply: 1

Reset Solo Arena every 6 hours

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dj-turn3r
User
Joined 2015-1-24
Last Visited 2018-01-03
Post time 2015-3-7 09:19:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Reset Solo Arena every 6 hours Reply:1| View:338
        Not sure if this has been suggested in the past.

For me this is not a problem as both servers i play i am top 5 but in both servers we demolished the \'strip for guild mates in arena\' rule because it got pretty annoying;and i\'m pretty a lot of other high players got sick and tired of stripping every 30mins or so.

Instead of refreshing Arena at only 12:00 and 18:00, I propose to add Arena refreshes at 0:00 and 6:00 also. This will not effect the outcome of Domination if another feature is added to help this work out.

From when you use your 1st attempt you whether it be 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 or 18:00 from the moment you use your 1st attempt you get 22 points per win.;
        If you do not clear an arena and wait until the next reset the points per win will drop to 20. If still you have not cleared the arena on the next refresh will be 18 points and of course after reset, points are also reset to 22 until arena is started again. This way the lower players (who didn\'t make domination in the past) will still fall short the required points as the top players will still be clearing arenas.

I think this will benefit a lot of free to play players and i see no reason for this to be a bad idea because let\'s face it, nobody spends diamonds to refresh arena. They will either ask a guild mate to power down or will waste attempts on a strong person merely for the rewards in hot events.

IGN~TURN3R
        Server~Kenan
Translate

dj-turn3r Last edit in 2015-3-7 09:19:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-22 08:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045747 second(s), 34 queries .