North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13235 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 923| Reply: 1

Sleeper's approach to Zodiac

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
faite
User
Joined 2014-2-5
Last Visited 2016-11-07
Post time 2014-2-24 23:15:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Sleeper's approach to Zodiac Reply:1| View:923

Character Name:  Faite
        Server: ElfVIllage(S26)

My approach to the game seems to be totally different than everyone else\'s.  I do not focus on having high BR or try to balance anything out on my team.  I focus on my main avatar and thats really it.

The object of clearing Aegis is just like anything else in the game win.  So you have to look at it from this perspective, do you want all you characters to survive and do damage, or you want to win?   Most the mid to higher levels already know that your avatar is the one that does all the damage so we need to put them in the back to keep them alive the longest to.  However many are concerned with BR ranks for some reason and split up resources which will make their main damage output weaker.  If you are to focus all your resources into avatar along with it\'s mount your overall party\'s BR will be low but you main character\'s BR will be high....  However your damage output increases, your other hero\'s just become speed bumps to slow the party down.  So I focus all my stuff on my hero and mount already having this in mind and not caring about my BR.   I also find an angel that will best boost the attack of my main avatar and not really focus to much on the other stats for heroes.  Using this not only helps you in Zodiac, but also in other aspects of the game.

We know where all the damage comes from (our avatar) now lets focus a bit on defense and specials.  Your heroes as I stated above or more or less speed bumps.  If they can take a hit or maybe two hits that would be perfect.  First we need to setup a group (speed bumps),  the main object for your heroes is to stay alive.  So you want to look at any skills, and team work skills that would help them or the other heroes stay alive the longest.  Stuns and heals if find out the best since they are not really single target and will help the entire group instead of selfishly one hero.  Once you have your group picked then you need to focus on assembling them.  Assembling the party correctly can and has determined the outcome of battles.  So you need to place heroes in a spot that best suits their class the best first, and also what angel stat is the best for them.   For instance with myself I put my nether knight in Boad\'s crit spot instead of the dodge spot like 99% of the rest of the server.  Nether can heal himself based of damage putting him in the dodge spot doesn\'t help your group at all.

As it stands I\'m getting second or really close to second kill on my server while the person who is getting first kill on the Zodiac\'s (about an hour ahead of me atm)  has 50k more BR than me and a level over me.    This approach does help in other aspects of the game too.
Translate

faite Last edit in 2014-2-24 23:15:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-23 04:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060516 second(s), 34 queries .