North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13232 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1896| Reply: 4

I win Zodiac battles with minimum Battle Rating

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kickyafeetup
User
Joined 2014-2-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-24 23:34:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
I win Zodiac battles with minimum Battle Rating Reply:4| View:1896
        I usually can defeat the zodiac levels as long as I am within 25k BR of the zodiac. For example if the zodiac I\'m fighting has a BR of 157K I can defeat it with a BR of 123K. I am working on the zodiac in Virgo with a BR of 186k and should clear it once my BR gets to 161k. One thing I did notice when I had my character in the back row with the weaker members of my team up front I lost badly. I moved my main character up front and had my weaker members in the back row and I lost, but not as bad. I then put my main character up front with my strongest and weakest character and the rest behind me. What I discovered is you have to try and arrange your party in a way that will bring success. Each setup is different. I have the shadowwraith, the zweihander, the blood bareness, and the blue witch. Despite what it says in recruitment about pairing this member with this member to trigger partner skill choosing your characters wisely makes all the difference. Utilize cherubstones once you hit level 51 you can buff them with your characters as guardian angels and it adds a boost. Utilize your timekeep scrolls and stockpile some for future recruits so you can level them up faster. Choose wisely on your skills sometimes its best to save some warsouls so you can get a better skill. Utilize angel worship you get 3 per angel you have unlocked and you can apply each bonus from that angel to your team. Right now I have seven bonuses added to my team from worshipping angels. Plant warsouls and mount feed in your garden at 8 hour intervals. I typically use 5 slots for warsouls and 1 slot for mount feed. When training don\'t neglect training your mount something I discovered was just as important if not more important than training my recruits. Recruits if you happen to have a lot of gold and can afford it buy 10 cards in a row at $1\'200\'000 it will allow you to get recruits faster. To me the best 4 recruits up to level 60 are Djinni, Blood Barroness, ShadowWraith, and the Nether Knight. I have played this game without spending a ton of money. I bought just a few things like clothes and wings for my character which helps a lot. If your willing to spend money then use it for tidal pool, erebus, the zodiac, and gemology.  

When I get to a BR of 161K I will take a screenshot of me defeating the zodiac I will try taking one with me losing and then winning so you can see how arrangement of your party makes a difference. Sometimes it takes changing the setup a few times to get it right. The way you know it\'s working is if the first battle you only kill a few of the enemy. If your next battle shows you defeating more of the enemy than your first battle then your on the right track. My character name is Masane Amaha im on the server BerserkerClaw (S23) feel free to hit me up if you have questions. I\'m also in the Angels guild currently ranked 3rd amongst the guilds with probably the strongest person in the game Xanus whom reaffirmed me that my strategies were on point to become a strong player in this game.  
Translate

kickyafeetup Last edit in 2014-2-24 23:34:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gamr
User
Joined 2014-3-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-6 01:00:51 | Show all posts

how do u activate the guardian angel feature? i hv cherub stones & level 51..       
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gamr Last edit in 2014-4-6 01:00:51

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sorina manole
User
Joined 2014-3-19
Last Visited 2016-11-09
Post time 2014-4-7 05:19:02 | Show all posts

in party tab, you have guardian angel title
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sorina manole Last edit in 2014-4-7 05:19:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
randomplayerfr...
User
Joined 2013-12-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-11 20:07:25 | Show all posts

shareFight&1115347d97f5c564
Translate
Floor reply (0)

randomplayerfr... Last edit in 2014-4-11 20:07:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-13 03:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057172 second(s), 40 queries .