North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13232 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1438| Reply: 1

How to Defeat the Zodiac with low BR

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tiararizzy
User
Joined 2014-2-16
Last Visited 2017-01-13
Post time 2014-2-25 00:02:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
How to Defeat the Zodiac with low BR Reply:1| View:1438
        If you want to beat the Zodiac with low battle there are few things you need to do
        1.Place your party in a specific formation putting your mages at the front so the monsters can take them out first.Then place your more stronger ones at the front. People think that you should put the mage at the front trust me it wont help because then your strongest will be gone and you wont stand a chance to defeat the boss
        Putting your mages at the front will help up your life or boot ATK which is vital if u want to beat them
        Another strategy is try to take out the weakest monsters first so they dont cause you trouble then go on to defeat the main beast.
        If you have minimum battle rating try upgrading your weapons or train your soldiers or use mount or upgrade your angels this can help boost your battle rating alot you can also by clothing that increases B.RSee here Ive put my mage at the front and my strongest at the back so if the weakest goes I will still have my strongest soldiers
        See here i attack theweakest first then the strongest sso the obstacles are finished and my main beast i can defeat without any problem!!!

Try upgrading your mount by trainig your horse and feeding him potiions
        Try upgrading your weapons or socket them with gema to increase your Battle Ratingtry traing your heoes with your soulstones it increases Battle Rating fast!!!Try bonding with your angels so their Battle Rating increases and then so will yours
        Try buying clothing or wear rings in increases B.R fast as well

Well thats all! I hope I helped if not please accept my apoliiges
        Player name: TiaraRizzy
        Server:Soaring Highlands
        Strategies: Party formation or boost Battle rating

Translate

tiararizzy Last edit in 2014-2-25 00:02:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 05:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051201 second(s), 34 queries .