North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13234 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1440| Reply: 2

How I win zodiac battles with minimum battle rating

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dogg1858
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2016-03-26
Post time 2014-2-25 01:42:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
How I win zodiac battles with minimum battle rat Reply:2| View:1440
        Zodiac Scorpio
        Server S(5)Roseknight
        Character name Obiwoncanoli

BR when i killed Scorpio 271k (only person I\'ve seen so far sub 300k with this aegis)
        Really isn\'t rocket science honestly, and I\'m not sure if this works for anyone other then a paladin.  
        Rage Emblem + Advanced Ruin Emblem + angel worship buffs (HP+Pdef+Mdef+crit+dodge)  and cancer aegis level 2 or better (23% stun)
        May take 2 or 3 tries to win like this and get cancer to stun one or 2 of your opponents but shouldnt take many tries.  
        Aside from the obvious on all the angel worship buffs why cancer, you need as many stuns as you can to defeat scorpio with this low of a battle rating, why advanced ruin emblem you may ask?  especially for a paladin, the longer the battle goes by the second or third round its only your main hero fighting against 4 of them at this point.  They\'re all hitting you at this point giving you 100 rage every time you hit them, the more times you can get your shield block and frenzied regen up the better chance you have to actually win.
        Most of my gems at this point are either level 5 or 6, 6 on all attack gems hp and crit, 5 on defensive types.  I dont know exactly how viable this strategy is for people that dont have a self heal, but if it works for a berserker or sorcerer or something more power to you, i just know it worked for my paladin.
        Good luck!
Translate

dogg1858 Last edit in 2014-2-25 01:42:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dogg1858
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2016-03-26
 Author| Post time 2014-2-25 01:46:48 | Show all posts

How I win zodiac battles with minimum battle rating

Small side note, the Zodiac challenge in the hot events, i think Sagittarius is a little unrealistic for that prize.  Not only is it out of reach of anyone above S(5) (too new to have a high enough BR to beat Sag) but by the time you have a high enough battle rating to beat him you already are likely to have or required to have all 4 ruby heroes to begin with.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dogg1858 Last edit in 2014-2-25 01:46:48

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-21 10:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044078 second(s), 36 queries .