North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16534 Threads / 75241 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 326| Reply: 4

Announcement

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rudelude
User
Joined 2014-1-18
Last Visited 2017-09-08
Post time 2015-3-9 12:14:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Announcement Reply:4| View:326

I cannot collect my rewards from yesterday. is this a bug others are having an issue with?
        Also Team arena Cross server Team dungeon Needs to be Glitch Free Too many players get Gitched out and we are cashers and even non cashers are still putting time and effort. which is life over all into this game the simple things we shouldn\'t have to deal with and most of the time we dont get compensation and when we do its some crap. thank you.
                        Also Now i am  checking tycoon and its messed up. How come we spend thousands and thousands of dollars for simple schematics as in still frame game play? when we all know games like these don\'t last very long but due to our over loving support i myself have invested a pretty sum get glitches Lag out dated servers talk about 17 active players per early server due to the games many problems and not even getting back to the customer. i personally am very tired of paying for such low quality services.       
        LuDeEoUs - Dysis 292
Single Polls, Total 1 Users voted
0.00% (0)
100.00% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote

rudelude Last edit in 2015-3-9 12:14:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-22 00:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050965 second(s), 35 queries .