North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 396| Reply: 5

Probably reason for all the reward bugs.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
1cychill
User
Joined 2014-12-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-9 12:53:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
Probably reason for all the reward bugs. Reply:5| View:396
Well, the probably reason there are so many bugs is the change of daylight saving time.;

However, since this occurs twice every year, I would expect Gtarcade to be on the ball to forsee and prevent such problems. But then, considering they are just greedy monkeys dev, they wont care about fixing problems first. They do things in this sequence:
        1) Increase points for obtaining any rewards ; (in the long run it decreases player base)
        2) Increase events that are casher-only;; (in the long run it decreases player base)
        3) Increase the need for each event to be casher-based;; (in the long run it decreases player base)
        4) Focus on reducing problems of recharging;; (no net impact on player base)
        5) Ignore all other problems, they will go away after players are tired of asking and start from step (1);

From my point of view, they really don\'t care about us. They say they are listening, but it is all lipservice.;
After the recent scandal they made the post about giving 10k diamonds to players that give good ideas, but do they even care about what you post there? I highly doubt so.....
        I decided to look at the people who posted and won.... and I found a pattern of the people that won. 5/10 of the posts were from pages that were the last page of selection in the next pages....

For example if you see the number of posts it is:
        1 2 3 4 5 >;>;>; 27
        5/10 of the posts that won were on the last page of each of this number sequence.

I\'m not saying that those people didnt deserve to win the 10k diamonds, the posts that won were either long posts or have great illustrations. What I am trying to point out is that, they didnt even bother looking through each post carefully. They just selected a few that they saw were notable when they skimmed through the posts. Which shows that gtarcade don\'t care about us as players. They just think of temporary fixes.

The 10k diamond reward was just a small attempt at appeasing us for the scandal that ghost uncovered.;

If only gtarcade had some brains they would know that player base is more important than an increase in revenue for the short run. All games whether free to play or pay to play require a large player base to be profitable. By increasing the need to spend, gtarcade has made it impossible for some players to win even the basic prizes for any of the events. This removes the hook for players that look forward to events and make the game not enjoyable at all. Its a really pity that they don\'t have enough brains to realise the serious mistake they are making.;

We as player in generally are quite easily satisfied but since trust is lost and there was no attempt by them to patch things up, the players will leave soon.;
Translate

1cychill Last edit in 2015-3-9 12:53:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
euph cat...
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2016-01-05
Post time 2015-3-9 13:01:47 | Show all posts

Someone should save this thread before it vanishes.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

euph cat... Last edit in 2015-3-9 13:01:47

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
薯片侠
User
Joined 2014-10-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-9 13:07:20 | Show all posts

xD
Translate
Floor reply (0)

薯片侠 Last edit in 2015-3-9 13:07:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jk820
User
Joined 2014-2-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-9 13:23:04 | Show all posts

; ; ;;                        If only gtarcade had some brains they would know that player base is more important than an increase in revenue for the short run.;       
;;; 1cychill posted on 2015-03-08 23:53:41;;;;

Zombies ate their brains, so there\'s no turning back for them.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jk820 Last edit in 2015-3-9 13:23:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenshi samshel
User
Joined 2014-1-31
Last Visited 2016-02-20
Post time 2015-3-9 13:24:42 | Show all posts

I doubt that that event was related to the scandal, since it ran before Ghost\'s post. It\'s usual for the devs to take a few weeks to select winners, nothing new there. Try not to see a conspiracy on every grassy knoll ;).

That\'s just commenting on that part, the rest seems fair enough. Though I think it\'s particularly the combination of poor choices followed by a scandal that are really bad. Can\'t overlook it anymore at that point.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tenshi samshel Last edit in 2015-3-9 13:24:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-26 00:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056652 second(s), 42 queries .