North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 5491| Reply: 21

Implement in game bots please

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zoycite
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-25 06:50:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
Implement in game bots please Reply:21| View:5491
        Since people seem to use hack and bot programs can you please implement VIP features so people who are supporting the game can keep up?

Goddess Union Auxiliary makes the game unfair and impossible for normal players to keep up.

We need features in game that do the following automatically as well:
        - Automatic Cross Server queues and play all day
        - Automatic Main Quest for bonus 25% gold (this is different than blitz)
        - Automatic Erebus with 800+ points every time
        - Automatic 4000+ Gemology points

Thanks!
Translate

zoycite Last edit in 2014-2-25 06:50:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kronus
User
Joined 2013-12-23
Last Visited 2021-03-03
Post time 2014-2-25 07:04:49 | Show all posts

I support
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kronus Last edit in 2014-2-25 07:04:49

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kinasi
User
Joined 2013-12-20
Last Visited 2017-03-10
Post time 2014-2-25 07:40:30 | Show all posts

Don\'t forget auto garden!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kinasi Last edit in 2014-2-25 07:40:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lilmisssweetie...
User
Joined 2013-12-5
Last Visited 2019-11-15
Post time 2014-2-25 08:01:50 | Show all posts

Agree
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lilmisssweetie... Last edit in 2014-2-25 08:01:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lil jack
User
Joined 2014-2-18
Last Visited 2019-02-28
Post time 2014-2-25 13:46:40 | Show all posts

haha!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lil jack Last edit in 2014-2-25 13:46:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bit
User
Joined 2013-11-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-25 14:05:17 | Show all posts

Since people seem to use hack and bot programs can you please implement VIP features so people who are supporting the game can keep up?       

Goddess Union Auxiliary makes the game unfair and impossible for normal players to keep up.       

We need features in game that do the following automatically as well:       
                        - Automatic Cross Server queues and play all day       
                        - Automatic Main Quest for bonus 25% gold (this is different than blitz)       
                        - Automatic Erebus with 800+ points every time       
                        - Automatic 4000+ Gemology points       

Thanks!       
    zoycite posted on 2014-02-24 17:50:45     

OMFG, u guys f whining all day. Now all of a sudden want it to implement. When I search Goddess Union Auxiliary in google, nothing really come up.... Zoycite, if u r familiar what the bot (Goddess Union Auxiliary) offers, u must have used it somehow.
        Look at the bot this way! Since the bot isn\'t changing any data and it is just an autoplay feature, GTArcade dont have an issue with it. So now ur attitude is if u can\'t beat it, you join forces with them.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bit Last edit in 2014-2-25 14:05:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

skooterdiablo
User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2014-2-25 14:44:12

Reply 5# blt
I think you missed the sarcasm in the post.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

skooterdiablo Last edit in 2014-2-25 14:44:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lilmisssweetie...
User
Joined 2013-12-5
Last Visited 2019-11-15
Post time 2014-2-25 15:10:46 | Show all posts

I think bit uses a bot program and so does not want anyone  banned for it, but also does not want it to be used by others or he would have to develop some game skills
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lilmisssweetie... Last edit in 2014-2-25 15:10:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lilmisssweetie...
User
Joined 2013-12-5
Last Visited 2019-11-15
Post time 2014-2-25 15:40:52 | Show all posts

Reply 5# blt

You are absolutely incorrect, no one is whining about anything they are simply requesting that GTarcade enforce the TOS of their game.  
        You maintain that using the bot is not changing any DATA and is an autoplay feature like WB..
        ok lets go with that and have the devs give everyone that option since it is not changing any data according to you.
        How can you seriously say it is not changing data, when the outcome of the CS match is changed when a player can mine without having to move and compete for the mine, or attack while being unable to be attacked?  
        Yes they die, but are able to kill and mine from spawn area, so it is in fact giving them an advantage over HONEST players.
        This changes the final tally of who gets what as far as shards and chests because they are using a program that is not equally available to all players.
        You are likely one of the botters and insinuating that Zoycite is a botter just because he located what you are likely using is ludicrous.  If he was a botter why he have researched what they are likely using and provided video to help stop it.  GET SERIOUS!
        Zoycite is a very strong player and yet not once in all the pages of posts on this matter has anyone suggested that he is.  (other than you)
        Because Zoycite runs around during CS and you can see him actively playing it is pretty reasonable to assume he is not using a bot, just as it is fairly easy to identify the idiots who are not even able to play a relatively simple game abiding by the TOS because they are corrupt individuals and have no sense of fair play
        <b>
</b>
        ALL ANYONE IS ASKING FOR IS THAT GTARCADE ENFORCE THE TOS OF THE GAME THAT WE AGREED TO ABIDE BY AND BAN THESE IDIOT PLAYERS THAT ARE RUINING THE GAME!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lilmisssweetie... Last edit in 2014-2-25 15:40:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bit
User
Joined 2013-11-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-25 16:05:59 | Show all posts

Reply 5# blt        

You are absolutely incorrect, no one is whining about anything they are simply requesting that GTarcade enforce the TOS of their game.          
                        You maintain that using the bot is not changing any DATA and is an autoplay feature like WB..        
                        ok lets go with that and have the devs give everyone that option since it is not changing any data according to you.        
                        How can you seriously say it is not changing data, when the outcome of the CS match is changed when a player can mine without having to move and compete for the mine, or attack while being unable to be attacked?          
                        Yes they die, but are able to kill and mine from spawn area, so it is in fact giving them an advantage over HONEST players.        
                        This changes the final tally of who gets what as far as shards and chests because they are using a program that is not equally available to all players.        
                        You are likely one of the botters and insinuating that Zoycite is a botter just because he located what you are likely using is ludicrous.  If he was a botter why he have researched what they are likely using and provided video to help stop it.  GET SERIOUS!        
                        Zoycite is a very strong player and yet not once in all the pages of posts on this matter has anyone suggested that he is.  (other than you)        
                        Because Zoycite runs around during CS and you can see him actively playing it is pretty reasonable to assume he is not using a bot, just as it is fairly easy to identify the idiots who are not even able to play a relatively simple game abiding by the TOS because they are corrupt individuals and have no sense of fair play        
                        <b>
</b>       
                        ALL ANYONE IS ASKING FOR IS THAT GTARCADE ENFORCE THE TOS OF THE GAME THAT WE AGREED TO ABIDE BY AND BAN THESE IDIOT PLAYERS THAT ARE RUINING THE GAME!        
    lilmisssweetiecali@yahoo.com posted on 2014-02-25 02:40:52     

I am just the middle man. I did not agree using bot. I just dont like people complained and reported others. While, he/she (they) failed to do. Now, they want to make the bot legel? LMAO!!!
        There is no way in hell a bot can mine or killed somebody in the respawned based. Show me video on that before you made that a statement. Most likely it is a CS bug, same as crossing water.
        LILMISSWEETIECALI, I can tell you at approx 30% of the player have use bot before, it is a more or less usage. Since there are so many whiner like you, the majority stopped or the bot dont work for them.  But, there are always some low lvl, not notable players using it on every other match you play. I do not accused Zoycite for nothing, he may be a regular player right now, does not means he never used bot before. Also, if he haven\'t use the bot before, how did he knows what functions there are in the bot?
        CSW is just a mini game in LOA, why make it so difficult? Some people suggested to limited attempt. I like that idea, problem solve!
        Once again, nothing comes up in google when you search for the Goddess Union Auxiliary.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bit Last edit in 2014-2-25 16:05:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-13 07:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063166 second(s), 52 queries .