North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41684 Threads / 239178 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 247| Reply: 1

Choosing a secondary FB acct in the mini client

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nick martin_40...
User
Joined 2014-9-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-10 08:11:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Choosing a secondary FB acct in the mini client Reply:1| View:247

OK, I have spent weeks, maybe months trying to figure this out, and going back and forth with tickets only to conclude that those people are some of the most useless people alive, so im going to post the lot of it here, and pray someone has figured this out by now.... Here goes....
        The !!!\'s in front mean it\'s what I said to them... the rest is their answers.

•                                         !!! account choice16:0609/03/2015                
                                            I have asked this question at LEAST 3x now, and only ever gotten put-off by what i can only assume are ticket screeners. so, I am going to send in the entire last ticket again here, with my reply that has been ignored (and question not even understood apparently, much less answered)..                

•                                         ;!!! account choice21:3804/03/2015 can you please tell me how to log THIS id into the micro-client? if i use the facebook shortcut it logs in, by default, the original toon (that was a mistake), and it doesn\'t show me any other account options or alternate email addresses to login with. can u like, tell me all IDs associated with this facebook account exactly as I type them in the login? and I would use the same password I use to log in to my facebook account then right?? since i never made a password for LoA, but used FB all along?? I want to log ID#2 from Account#1 into microclient. !!! Ellie Reply22:0004/03/2015 Hello, I\'m sorry the client can only be used by Gtarcade players. So please continue to log in via FaceBook page. If the problem still exists, please contact us.               

•                                         ;!!! account choice11:2305/03/2015 thats not true. i use gta servers, which is why my ticket went to you i CAN log my original facbook account into the client, no problem. the problem is choosing the 2nd account. can you just tell me the email it is using for Jynx?                

•                                         Arcturus Reply17:4509/03/2015                
                                            I\'m sorry that you CAN\'T log in mini client by your facebook account. Technically, when you log in our site by facebook account, you just created a new account which uses facebook mail address. So this account is a gtarcade account, which is different to facebook account. And the mini client could only accept gtarcade account. Thanks for understanding.               

•                                         !!! account choice08:0510/03/2015                
                                            but that isn\'t true i DO log my facebook account into the miniclient. just not the one i would like to. if i use the FB icon in the miniclient launcher, to quick-login, it automatically chooses the first FB/Gta acct I made. There is a second ID, on that same facebook acct, that I use as my main, but the quick launcher doesn\'t seem to want to let me choose WHICH fb account to use. how can you guys KEEP telling me you cannot log a FB acct into the miniclient, when you HAVE the FB quick login icon on the login screen?+               

I think i made a very good point in the end. They keep saying you cannot log a FB acct into the mini client, but they HAVE the FB quick launch icon on the login page?!
Translate

nick martin_40... Last edit in 2015-3-10 08:11:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-24 12:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057187 second(s), 34 queries .