North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7382 Threads / 28211 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 419| Reply: 4

my suggestion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
i_free_willy20...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-16 08:25:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
my suggestion Reply:4| View:419
        hi my name is AnthonyX from r2games.
        you guys;is wondering why I am posting on this site? well its because I really wanted to say this, and its brothers me for a while.
        let be begin with the tycoons. single and cross server, those are both increased ALOT for rewards lately. in the 1st tycoon (single) its was I think 15-18k basic rewards and 50k advance. NOW its 100k!;; 100k! in my server there are few of players can barely hit 100k even if they save but that\'s no point of saving because the djinini (I think that\'s how to spell it). why is that because every time they pops up neither you have a choice to save and wait for energy for gemology or spend then and refresh for clothing, mounts, angels,wings. and let me talk about the tycoon total reward. its was 100k for the 1st reward. its now its 120k. that\'s like road kill. and there is cross server tycoon. I think that\'s currently 70k if you want advance but that\'s a bit cheaper Don\'t you think? plus I wondering why? and I\'ve seen it why. the group buy. I know I know its gets cheaper depends the total. but also overkill for non casher. I mean for a chance to have 70k total points in tycoon you have to save up like at least 4k-5k group tickets or save up a lot of energy like 50 or 10 gemology energy and some luck out of both of them. not just that you need at least 10k vouchers. to buy ALL of those items but the gem chest (if you want). and yes I guess you going to say what about angel tears. those are TOO expensive even for 10 of them. lets do the math 20 each angel tear times 10 = 200 points (20x10=200). last time I check those worth 300-900 diamonds.; I rather spend them on gemology very cheaper even if you use angel helper.

My suggestion to that part, is please bring back the orginal tycoon like 50k (single) and make the tycoon reward at least like 100k instead of 120k for;and 60k-70k (cross server) and 200k reward for total reward for the cross server.

Next lets talk about the glitches and bugs
        EVERY UPDATE OF LEAGUE OF ANGELS THEY GOT TO BE A BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like mounts , the angels , the cross server battle . the cross server arena , the divine realm (YES THAT TO ). the;twilight clash , world boss (random kick outs in case you know why world boss).;many more!;;why are you lag to do that did you forget to fix them or you really hates us? or you really don\'t feel like? because I\'m guessing or guessed right ;that many and many of players. are REALLY SICK OF THIS. they just want it done for daily.

MY second suggestion is to Every time you DO a upgrade for league of angels how about shut the game down for like 2-4 hours just to see the bug or glitches that you got to be fixed. that way players are happy not angry.

Lets talk about the gift shops and merge server.
        why gift shops you ask? well maybe you want to gift a item for your friends/lovers/kids like for one thime I wanted to give my friend the mount but I cant because EVERYTIME the update its done its always wanted to say please wait for the update. it maybe not ticking others off but; someone in this game wants to be generous.
        and the server merge players and players and players WANTED to have a server merge SO BAD because most players inactive. not just;for GTArcade, its dose to r2 games;to maybe others;to like kabaam to. ;and soon many and many might cause a roit.

my third suggestion is to let it to be more merges; more offen other then to think of the next update I think they can wait. and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ANGELS PLEASE UPDATE THE GIFT SHOPS.

and my final suggestion is to make Every hot event to be cheaper the price instead of increasing it.

Thank you for reading this and thank you for viewing it
Translate

i_free_willy20... Last edit in 2015-3-16 08:25:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
i_free_willy20...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-3-16 08:28:09 | Show all posts

my suggestion

one more then I suggest if you look at the angry discussion they for a good point of most part
Translate
Floor reply (0)

i_free_willy20... Last edit in 2015-3-16 08:28:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dagger
User
Joined 2014-5-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-16 09:28:49 | Show all posts

my suggestion

first off id like to point out that 100k is very obtainable for a loyal/active player whether casher or not. as long as all dailies are don and you participate in events you will hit 100k quite easily. its the players that don\'t participate in events or even gauntlet that wont make it. well guess what, tycoon is for the loyals. why give mythic gear to the casual player? might as well call it casual gear.
        as for gifting that\'s been something asked for from the beginning due to the fact that its already in game and isn\'t working/hasn\'t worked from the start.
        and for increasing prices, its increased based on player base and acquisition. if people obtain a large amount of an item the price goes up, just like supply and demand. to ask them to decrease the price is to ask them to devalue an item
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dagger Last edit in 2015-3-16 09:28:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
i_free_willy20...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-3-17 06:46:15 | Show all posts

my suggestion

Reply 2# dagger
unless they are very heavy casher
Translate
Floor reply (0)

i_free_willy20... Last edit in 2015-3-17 06:46:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-29 15:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.285074 second(s), 40 queries .