North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13232 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 911| Reply: 1

How I Win Zodiac Battles

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kwokwitty
User
Joined 2013-12-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-27 07:41:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
How I Win Zodiac Battles Reply:1| View:911
        Hi, I\'m Orangesplot from Server 4 and even though I\'ve only won Virgo, I am going to share with you how I won my Zodiac battles.

1) One strategy that I use most often is changing the party formation.  By doing so, you might actually get a better team.  For example, if you have a healer such as Mermaid, Djinni, or Celestial Maiden, you might want to try putting it in the front so you can heal more often.  Also, you could try putting yourself in the front so you can protect your heroes and also use your skills more often.

2) Another strategy that I often use is changing my own skills because sometimes if you are fighting a row or a column of them, you might want to try using your 3rd trigger skill.  This helps by attacking more monsters at once.

3) My third strategy is the same as before, except I change my Aegis skill.  Sometimes trying out different skills for different opponents is quite effective.  The ones I use most often for zodiac battles are Cancer and Virgo skill.

4) Last, try to give all your troops good items such as equipment and gems, this can make a great difference in your team.

Thanks for reading my strategies, hope this information was useful to you.  Have fun!  
Translate

kwokwitty Last edit in 2014-2-27 07:41:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 11:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050220 second(s), 34 queries .