North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 415| Reply: 3

Disappointed

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ireoval
User
Joined 2017-3-25
Last Visited 2017-05-31
Post time 2017-5-27 13:11:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Disappointed Reply:3| View:415
Edited by ireoval at 2017-5-27 13:13

Your new event is a testament to how greedy and selfish this game is. This month is possibly the worst month and i dont expect any improvement for the coming months.
1. Hunter became 3 days instead of 4 days. This is probably because you dont gain anything from this and you need to give more time to events that actually requires spending.
2. Celebration tokens, you took advantage of your 6th month celebration to sell coins using the single recharge.
3. Connected to 2, you made single recharge daily and be obtainable at 500 diamonds because probably you could gain alot in small time purchases.
4. RPG events such as fwp war, csw war, battle royal (possibly) are not that common, events which requires diamond is much more common in your so called RPG game which requires "strategy".
5. Events that benefit us and not you such as the Stamina event and fireworks festival doesnt reoccur often, possibly because you give way to events which uses diamonds.
6. This new event entitled "recharge"? man this is pure greediness and no regards for the players.
7. Double diamonds on the midst of Super tycoon, good marketing strategy but just shows how greedy you are.
8. There was no item hunt during super tycoon for the 2nd straight time and you call that random when before it happens every 3 days.

Theres alot more to rant about but ill stick to this, just want you to realize how greedy youve become or how much greedier you are compared to before. I am a VIP player myself but i simply cant find the RPG element of this game.
Translate

ireoval Last edit in 2017-5-27 13:11:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
crowley89
User
Joined 2017-2-22
Last Visited 2017-08-04
Post time 2017-5-27 14:19:37 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

crowley89 Last edit in 2017-5-27 14:19:37

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dmagoz
User
Joined 2017-3-11
Last Visited 2018-12-04
Post time 2017-5-28 00:31:30 | Show all posts
Completely agree. I am quite a big spender (close to VIP 11) and I think it's completely ridicilous that you HAVE to recharge to be able to even participate (and it costs diamonds to participate, so it's not like there's no profit there already)

People that play smart should have some chance to compete with people who spend money. Ofcource if someone spends money AND plays smart they should get ahead of people spending less, but right now money is the absolute biggest factor for any type of progress. When you come to middle/late game (40m+ BR) the only thing that really matters is red pet fragments, and this is constantly being gated behind paypalls (20k recharge event, super tycoon high scores, etc)

It is vital for a game like this to survive is that people who don't constantly spend money still have a sense of progression and competition. The "whales" who spend thousands of euros on this game a month will LEAVE if there's no one else to play with/against.

Keep up this amount of greediness and the game will die, no matter how much money you spend on ads.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dmagoz Last edit in 2017-5-28 00:31:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
test123456789
User
Joined 2017-3-16
Last Visited 2017-07-15
Post time 2017-5-28 00:59:13 | Show all posts
They know that the game is dying so this is their way of sucking out every last penny that they can before they create a legacy of discord 2 to trick new people and once that's done they make a new game with an entirely new name and just copy this one.

But hey "sorry for your inconvenience" they are trying to hmm yeah got lost since I'm not a mod...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

test123456789 Last edit in 2017-5-28 00:59:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-2-20 20:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071354 second(s), 39 queries .