North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13232 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 5002| Reply: 7

Smart ways to clear hard Zodiac levels

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
evgenios_shado...
User
Joined 2014-2-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-28 00:02:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
Smart ways to clear hard Zodiac levels Reply:7| View:5002
        Hello everyone i am Genesis from S24 and as a born-out-to-be-a-gamer i\'ve got a few tips on how to beat my way throughout the zodiac levels even if the enemies have much more Battle Rating than me.Read carefully:
        1) The most important thing to have in mind is to have always 3 heroes in front line. This not only splits the enemy attacks into 3 different heroes but also its an effective way to better protect the heroes behind.
        2)keep your main character behind! he must survive till the end so you can fight again and again the level you are stuck at,just to see where he/she will last the longer (keep in mind the angel\'s Halo buff is very important as well)
        3)The 3 front heroes must be stacked with Dodge,Block and HP gems! the armors are not so important as you will find that no matter the defense they will still get high damage.this doesn\'t mean that the defenses are useless though.you should focus on enhancing their mail and graves to get the defenses and of course the hat!!your goal is to keep them alive as much as possible so that the angel lands as many blows as possible along with your character and (if you have) the other hero you have behind.In a few words you need tanks in front with enhanced armors but dodge,block and hp gems!
        4)Your character must be a killing machine.don\'t focus too much armors,dodge or block on him. But you must get quite a lot HP as many enemies have area of effect special attacks.Besides that you need him/her to have a ton of attack,agility and critical chance! the agility will help you kill them before they kill you. and the critical chance can win you the battle but it depends on luck. But that is the point of zodiac,you don\'t need to win at once you can try again and again and again (who knows maybe you will always critical in one battle).
        5)If you have unlocked the 5th battle slot then the other hero you will have behind must be a healer! without a healer your party is dead meat. the better the healer the better the chance your tanks will survive 1-2 rounds more. That\'s a lot!!so give her Magic Attack.more magic attack=more hp restored (between the 3 heroes in front you might as well have 2 tank heroes and a healer support but she will need magic attack,dodge, block,hp and  a bit of armors which is kinda expensive but it is worth it)
        6)Remember to choose the perfect Aegis skill. Aries and Taurus skill are kinda the same thing.When you unlock Gemini don\'t take his skill.it\'s highly unusual that it will lower the rage of the proper enemy at the proper time.Cancer is the best to have until you reach Scorpio or Sagittarius (keep in mind that all aegis skills are good but if you follow the steps above these skills will help you the most)
        7)Smelt  aegis as much as you can.Don\'t focus on 1 aegis! their buffs stack and the first 10 upgrades are kinda cheap. focus for more upgrade in the aegis with the skill you use in order to upgrade the skill too.
        8)Don\'t give up. keep fighting if you see you have a chance to win... you never know how many attacks you will dodge/block and how many critical hits you will land.
        9)get a strong angel! your angel is the most important party member. upgrade her as much as you can! and don\'t forget to worship them.they deserve it for the help they offer.
        These are a few tips that i believe many will find helpful but improvement is always achievable! and please submit your opinion below.the more the opinions the better we all become
Translate

evgenios_shado... Last edit in 2014-2-28 00:02:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wilburnrvrs8
User
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-02-25
Post time 2015-7-29 05:35:47 | Show all posts

great help ty
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wilburnrvrs8 Last edit in 2015-7-29 05:35:47

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nanakgame
User
Joined 2015-3-9
Last Visited 2015-12-13
Post time 2015-7-29 11:19:43 | Show all posts

;trick for casher only
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nanakgame Last edit in 2015-7-29 11:19:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nodelborgos ed
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2016-12-01
Post time 2015-7-29 11:33:31 | Show all posts

lol 2014
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nodelborgos ed Last edit in 2015-7-29 11:33:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
see_bold
User
Joined 2014-5-17
Last Visited 2018-09-18
Post time 2015-8-14 23:58:19 | Show all posts

open question on this issue:

The author suggests hpt gems, but I dont think this is such a good idea personally
        as it seems to me the amount of dmg vs the amount of hpts provided by a gem- even
        a high lvl gem- is totally unbalanced in favor of the dmg. ;

Basically the question is:
        am I correct in this observation or am I missing something here?
        Lord knows it wouldnt be the first time.  -revscrj
Translate
Floor reply (0)

see_bold Last edit in 2015-8-14 23:58:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
allan raymundo
User
Joined 2015-10-29
Last Visited 2017-08-26
Post time 2016-1-13 22:08:43 | Show all posts
good guide
Translate
Floor reply (0)

allan raymundo Last edit in 2016-1-13 22:08:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
acronym
User
Joined 2015-10-15
Last Visited 2018-06-13
Post time 2016-1-14 04:33:48 | Show all posts
erm.... this is pretty much a good guide of what NOT to do!
Translate
Floor reply (1)

acronym Last edit in 2016-1-14 04:33:48

Support

"keep calm and fetch me some coffee"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 12:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057536 second(s), 45 queries .