North America Forum

 Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7382 Threads / 28212 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 513| Reply: 1

Switch GMT servers to GMT +1/+2

[Copy link]

15

Threads

154

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
leocoma
User
Posts:154
Joined 2014-8-30
Last Visited 2018-10-28
Post time 2015-3-20 22:58:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Switch GMT servers to GMT +1/+2 Reply:1| View:513
        I would like to suggest switching all GMT servers from GMT to GMT +1 or +2.
        The reason for this is GMT time is pretty much only the British isles, while the vast majority of people playing on GMT servers seem to be in Eastern Europe/Russia/Turkey. It just seems absurd to inflict the time-zone of maybe 5-10% of players on the remaining 90%. On all 3 of the servers i have played on a big chunk of the actives were on GMT+2, which means for them the late guild activities start at half past midnight and end between 1 and 1:30 pm... not great when you have a job or school to get to in the morning!


Single Polls, Total 1 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

 leocoma Last edit in 2015-3-20 22:58:29

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-30 16:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047526 second(s), 36 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

To Top Return to the list