User

Credits
william mccoy
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2017-01-16
Post time 2015-3-21 03:28:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
To those that buy gold ** Please read ** Reply:12| View:522
        I am just here to remind you that buying gold does not constitute you to being a paying player the buying of gold is usually completely separated from the game thus not ever being actually charged from GTA but a whole separate company. So in essence if you do buy gold and you do get the gold you purchased there is nothing GTA owes you in any fashion they GIVE you perks in game for doing so but in no way are obligated to. Your continual statements of  I am a paying customer ;are misguided at best.
        There is nothing they owe you for buying gold other than the gold itself.;

william mccoy Last edit in 2015-3-21 03:28:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
losslobo
User
Joined 2014-11-28
Last Visited 2015-11-16
Post time 2015-3-21 03:53:21 | Show all posts

To those that buy gold ** Please read **

If it was\'nt for players like myself you ;wouldnt have funds to keep up game play.So there ;for i strongly disagree with you statement.;
Floor reply (0)

losslobo Last edit in 2015-3-21 03:53:21

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nevyn
User
Joined 2014-11-7
Last Visited 2016-04-04
Post time 2015-3-21 06:54:51 | Show all posts

Wow, you are wrong on so many levels.
Floor reply (0)

nevyn Last edit in 2015-3-21 06:54:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
william mccoy
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2017-01-16
 Author| Post time 2015-3-21 08:35:54 | Show all posts

well if I am wrong prove it i can show that all gold payments ;do not go to GTA directly ;yes it is filtered down to them but all gold purchases are not made to GTA your only supporting the parent company ;they support GTA;
Floor reply (0)

william mccoy Last edit in 2015-3-21 08:35:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
william mccoy
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2017-01-16
 Author| Post time 2015-3-21 08:48:03 | Show all posts

Virtual Currencies and Good
The Services may include virtual game currency (“Virtual Currency”), including, but not limited to currency, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other attributes appearing in, originating from or associated with this Site, that may be acquired for real world money if you are a legal adult in your country of residence. The Services may also include virtual vehicles, equipment, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other digital items appearing in, originating from or associated with this Site (“Virtual Goods”) that may be purchased from YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED and/or its Affiliates for real world money or exchanged for Virtual Currency.
YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED and/or its Affiliates have the absolute right to administer, control, modify, adjust, and eliminate any Virtual Currency, Virtual Goods, or any other attributes associated with use of our Services or this Site in its sole discretion, with or without notice, and without liability to you or anyone else. You have a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use the Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency in our Services and this Site. However, you have no right or title in or to any Virtual Currency, Virtual Goods or any other attributes associated with use of the Services or this Site.
Regardless of the means of transfer, the direct or indirect redemption or transfer of Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency for real world money, goods or other items of value by or from any party is strictly prohibited except where expressly authorized within the Services. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in an immediate termination of your user Account and access to the Services, as well as possible legal action.
Any purchases of Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency by you from YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED and/or its Affiliates are final. No refunds will be given, except in the sole discretion of YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED and/or its Affiliates. If your user Account or your use of this Site is terminated or suspended for any reason, or if we permanently discontinue the Services or this Site for any reason, then all of your Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency will be immediately forfeited.
Floor reply (0)

william mccoy Last edit in 2015-3-21 08:48:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2017-11-16
Post time 2015-3-21 08:55:52 | Show all posts

This Terms of Use Agreement (these Terms) is a legally binding agreement that governs your access and use of the games, content, applications, activities, purchases and other services (the Services) offered by YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED and/or its Affiliates.  Affiliates shall mean any corporation, partnership, or other entity that, directly or indirectly, owns, is owned by, or is under common ownership with, such party hereto, for so long as such ownership exists.

We reserve the right to terminate your access and use of the Services without notice if you violate these Terms. We also reserve the right to temporarily suspend or permanently discontinue the Services, any portion of the Services, or the Site at any time, with or without notice to you, without liability. In such events, you must immediately and permanently destroy all copies of the Software in your possession and remove the Software from your hard drive. In such events, you will lose access to your Account, password, user name, persona, and you will forfeit all related entitlements, including Virtual Currency, Virtual Goods (including virtual vehicles, equipment, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other digital items appearing in, originating from or associated with this Site). You agree that these Terms will survive the termination of the Services or your Account for any reason.

Except for the limited right to access and use the Services and this Site, we do not grant or transfer to you any other rights of any kind, including any rights in any Virtual Currency, Virtual Goods (including virtual vehicles, equipment, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other digital items appearing in, originating from or associated with this Site),

YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED and/or its Affiliates have the absolute right to administer, control, modify, adjust, and eliminate any Virtual Currency, Virtual Goods, or any other attributes associated with use of our Services or this Site in its sole discretion, with or without notice, and without liability to you or anyone else. You have a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use the Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency in our Services and this Site. However, you have no right or title in or to any Virtual Currency, Virtual Goods or any other attributes associated with use of the Services or this Site.

Regardless of the means of transfer, the direct or indirect redemption or transfer of Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency for real world money, goods or other items of value by or from any party is strictly prohibited except where expressly authorized within the Services. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in an immediate termination of your user Account and access to the Services, as well as possible legal action.

Any purchases of Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency by you from YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED and/or its Affiliates are final. No refunds will be given, except in the sole discretion of YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED and/or its Affiliates. If your user Account or your use of this Site is terminated or suspended for any reason, or if we permanently discontinue the Services or this Site for any reason, then all of your Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency will be immediately forfeited.

We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account or your access to any or all of the Services at any time and for any reason, including a violation or breach of these Terms. In our discretion, we may issue you a warning, or we may elect to immediately terminate any and all of your Accounts. You acknowledge that YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED and/or its Affiliates are not required to provide you notice before terminating your Account. If we terminate your Account, you will lose access to your Account, password, user name, persona, and you will forfeit all related entitlements, including Virtual Currency, Virtual Goods (including virtual vehicles, equipment, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other digital items appearing in, originating from or associated with this Site). You agree that these Terms will survive the termination of your Account for any reason.

We reserve the right to change these Terms in any way and at any time. We will attempt to give you advance notice of any change in these Terms by posting on this Site, or by sending a message informing you of the modified terms with a link to the posting on this Site. However, we reserve the right to make changes immediately, as appropriate determined in our sole discretion. You agree to periodically check this Site for new information and terms that govern your use of the Services and this Site, and to read any changes to these Terms. Using our Services after any changes to these Terms become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms or any future changes to these Terms, you do not have permission to use the Services and you must immediately discontinue any further use this Site.

I put the last one yellow cause its my favorite you know the power of a GOD [we are allow at WILL BABY to change the term of service XD
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-3-21 08:55:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ayrelle
User
Joined 2015-1-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-21 09:47:45 | Show all posts

Companies that do not respect their paying customers eventually lose them, no matter what their their tos is. I am not saying this company is not respecting their customers, just saying it is bad business to do so. If I order a meal, I do not expect it for free, but I expect it well cooked.;If not, the company replaces it. hence, I go back again even if there was a mistake once. Treat me well and I will pay for my goods. Treat me bad and I dont return.
Floor reply (0)

ayrelle Last edit in 2015-3-21 09:47:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
william mccoy
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2017-01-16
 Author| Post time 2015-3-21 09:57:11 | Show all posts

I agree ;but here your just renting a plate ;never mind the food oh and you cant take the plate with you or let anyone else use your plate or sell it to anyone;
Floor reply (0)

william mccoy Last edit in 2015-3-21 09:57:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2017-11-16
Post time 2015-3-21 09:57:32 | Show all posts

;;;; Companies that do not respect their paying customers eventually lose them, no matter what their their tos is. I am not saying this company is not respecting their customers, just saying it is bad business to do so. If I order a meal, I do not expect it for free, but I expect it well cooked.;If not, the company replaces it. hence, I go back again even if there was a mistake once. Treat me well and I will pay for my goods. Treat me bad and I dont return. ;;; ayrelle posted on 2015-03-20 20:47:45;;;;

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/21769/                               
                                read this and have fun with it I know im. I been studying this company for; quite a bit and im stil reading the good stories, this is same company but using another game, go ahead the drama is nice and warm        [color
        the only question after you read as much as i have during the past month on their games [plural] is ... Do they even care ^,^? ^.^...

company has been reported majorly on many things, this is just a tip in the iceberg ^,^
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-3-21 09:57:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jorm
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2015-11-26
Post time 2015-3-21 16:01:44 | Show all posts

THIS GAME IS OVER !!!
Floor reply (0)

jorm Last edit in 2015-3-21 16:01:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-18 18:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059372 second(s), 52 queries .