User

Credits
somedude
User
Joined 2015-2-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-22 03:05:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gift Pack for Alliance War rewards Reply:6| View:472
        I\'m sure we all notice that certain people in the Alliance always get bags of gift.;
        Can we make it totally random distribution?; That way, everyone in the Alliance actually gets a fair shot of getting the higher lvl bag for reward?
        Or that it could be separated out as 2 groups: top 3 bags are randomly assigned to participating members, the lower tiers are randomly assigned to also participating members and non-participating member.
        I only suggest non-participating member because not everyone is on the same time zone and Alliance War only happens a certain times.; At least this gives more incentive to be in the Alliance, join the War, make an effort to win, and know that you have a fair shot at getting the higher tier bag rewards.

somedude Last edit in 2015-3-22 03:05:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
specialkctp
User
Joined 2015-3-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-22 06:48:01 | Show all posts

Gift Pack for Alliance War rewards

Try a different alliance , im a leader my self and giving gfts s diffcult , but you also have to keep in mind that there are ton of people who participate n AW , so on average I give it to; the most active n alliance; whch is sometme the same person but most of the time difernt its very rare to get a gift twice in a row in my alliance I try to make it fair, but f yer allance d givng them to dfertn people all the time I would sugest fndng a new one. and as a sugetion I say no way to random that means anyone could get it even a part timer who you keep around to be nice but is hardly active , as well as ths would not stop someone from getting a gift twice, It would be more random , but still possible so my suggestion s get with yer leader and see why you or what you can do to receive a gift pack
Floor reply (0)

specialkctp Last edit in 2015-3-22 06:48:01

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janus -.-
User
Joined 2015-2-18
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-22 07:44:42 | Show all posts

This is a very bad idea. As a leader myself it is great to have access to who has gift packs and who doesnt. I understand some people are inn different time zones and cant participate often in AW. But when I see the alliance log of members buying things in the library during AW time and not showing up, they dont get a gift pack. Or people that spawn into AW and go afk and sit there the whole battle while the rest of us are fighting to keep our city. They dont get gift packs either. If it was random all the people who fight hard to keep their city will probably get nothing while the moochers of the guild get silver and packs. No way. I make it fair though, I even give gift packs to low levels who at least show up and try to do something to help. But like the other poster said, get with your guild leader and ask. Alot of tiimes the strongest and most active will get packs because they have to keep up with the rivals trying to take your city. And if your city is gone then no daily rewards for anybody.
Floor reply (0)

janus -.- Last edit in 2015-3-22 07:44:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
somedude
User
Joined 2015-2-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-3-22 10:48:59 | Show all posts

Reply 2# janus -.-

Which was why i suggested that the 3 highest highest lvl bag go to the active participants.; But at least for the other lower lvl bags, those should be randomized.; You guys may be good leaders and distribute them fairly, but I believe you are part of the minority out there.
        By having at least the lower bags passed out randomly, it does provide some sense of equal opportunity.
Floor reply (0)

somedude Last edit in 2015-3-22 10:48:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stacywane
User
Joined 2014-10-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-22 11:51:48 | Show all posts

;;;; Reply 2# janus -.-

Which was why i suggested that the 3 highest highest lvl bag go to the active participants.; But at least for the other lower lvl bags, those should be randomized.; You guys may be good leaders and distribute them fairly, but I believe you are part of the minority out there.       
                        By having at least the lower bags passed out randomly, it does provide some sense of equal opportunity.       
;;; itemquest2014@gmail.com posted on 2015-03-21 21:48:59;;;;

increase the bag for more ranking even if the lowest is 300k
Floor reply (0)

stacywane Last edit in 2015-3-22 11:51:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aryldi
User
Joined 2014-12-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-23 08:50:57 | Show all posts

I think you need a new Leader if you are an active Alliance Member and not getting a gift bag some of the time.

I assign my gift bags to those that fight in the AW, with the most active one (even if this is not me) getting the top reward, then give out the rest in descending order to the most active members of the alliance. If I have more people eligible for gift bags than there are bags, then I alternate the people that get the bags.

I don\'t think that randomisation would work - look at CSA as an example of randomisation of team members. It is so patently unfair that I would much rather make the decision myself as to who gets which gift bag each time than let;a misprogrammed computer repeatedly give the best reward to somebody that did not contribute to alliance funds.

I think that the larger alliances should be able to give out more gift bags.; I had made a suggestion a while ago of matching the number of gift bags to the number of active alliance members (eg. alliance size 10, gift bags 5. Alliance size 20, gift bags 10). It would be nice if this would be something that could be looked at.

Aryldi
        Musca S149

Floor reply (0)

aryldi Last edit in 2015-3-23 08:50:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-18 17:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071213 second(s), 44 queries .