User

Credits
elvie85
User
Joined 2015-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-22 05:52:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Munin power Reply:10| View:282
        With tarot being closed for a lot of time now, how do you expect us to use our royal marks from cst and cstt to upgrade some items? There is absolutely no way of getting munin power these days. Except for St.Patrick event currently/treasure maps but both are super expensive and not worthed at all.;
        Please re-open tarot ASAP or put munin power in next cs tycoon(if there is next cs tycoon) for 1-200 and 200+ ranks as well or as reward for 150k pts or smth like that. Just do something, please!

elvie85 Last edit in 2015-3-22 05:52:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.halliburto...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2017-09-18
Post time 2015-3-22 08:50:07 | Show all posts

Munin power

are you for real, I can see hugins? munins you can get from treasure maps etc. I got a whole screen of them. They are given out for tycoon tiers, and in other shops as well. Hugins are the opposite they where only available in Tarot. Hugins are used to upgrade royal to mythic gear along with divine rights, Munins are used with royal marks to upgrade say a udin ring to a tyr ring.
Floor reply (0)

forrest.halliburto... Last edit in 2015-3-22 08:50:07

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.halliburto...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2017-09-18
Post time 2015-3-22 08:51:00 | Show all posts

Munin power

are you for real, I can see hugins? munins you can get from treasure maps etc. I got a whole screen of them. They are given out for tycoon tiers, and in other shops as well. Hugins are the opposite they where only available in Tarot. Hugins are used to upgrade royal to mythic gear along with divine rights, Munins are used with royal marks to upgrade say a udin ring to a tyr ring.
Floor reply (0)

forrest.halliburto... Last edit in 2015-3-22 08:51:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
elvie85
User
Joined 2015-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-3-22 10:18:24 | Show all posts

Munin power

I don\'t need someone to teach me about hugin and munin power as i know everything about both of them. And yes i\'m for real, my teammates and other players will get a lot of royal marks from this cstt(and upcoming cst) and all of them don\'t have munin power to upgrade their items. Treasure map and st.patrick event cost of munin power;is SUPER EXPENSIVE. And i need an answer from moderator.
        P.S. Good luck getting whole screen of munin power (~4200 for 1 page) unless you are another hacker lol.
        Edit-Munin was available only in tarot(now closed) and few tycoons months ago.
Floor reply (0)

elvie85 Last edit in 2015-3-22 10:18:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.halliburto...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2017-09-18
Post time 2015-3-22 12:01:22 | Show all posts

Munin power

ok, buddy, I was just saying that munins are more plentiful in the game the hugins lately, and if you want a lesson I can give you one.

1st. here are the munins, and no I don\'t use hacks, just us currency ( or did, lol) I wish I could trade them or give them away. (more on second page but I;hope you get the point)

2nd. here is the St Patrick shop (and all the other similar events) granted hugins are a little cheaper

3rd. here is the treasure map rewards, only munins available, and for ragged maps,;the cheapest map pieces (some free)

4th. Tycoon rewards also gives munins (about 60-100)

5th yes, tarot would be nice to have for many reasons, not just for another access for these items.

6th. if players are getting CSTT awards then they probably have been playing a long time or put money into game. Both means they should have been able to acquire these as they went along. as you can see the royals are a lot more rare than the munins. I am sure they had opportunities just like I did, but decided to get something else with the shop currencies instead. Anyway good luck in your quest.

7th Think I seen them in another shop but with things down right now, cant be for sure. Also might see in Hot Events but they are inconsistent.
Floor reply (0)

forrest.halliburto... Last edit in 2015-3-22 12:01:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
elvie85
User
Joined 2015-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-3-22 12:48:44 | Show all posts

Munin power

Yeah i know all that you mentioned. Now, please tell me master, are you going to spend 3x clover bouquet for 1 munin power when you need 150 munin power per item ? Or maybe you don\'t know that 90% of the players get like few green maps per day? How many of this munin thingies you think you can get for a week during the treasure maps event .. like 5? So we can forget about those 2 options already.
        In tarot you could get 10 per day but i can\'t remember the last time it was working.
        Our team finished top 8 this time, top 8 last time, top 4 the time before that. Not to mention i have a teammate who was top 10 in the last cst.
        So now, if we assume cst and cstt will come once a month and i get let\'s say 1600 royal marks total, how do you suggest i get 600 munin power? If you mention the crap treasure maps or st patrick event once more you gonna be the worst troll i\'ve seen in a week or so.
        P.S. At some point i had 1200 munin power but i used it all and now i have 0 and i also have royal marks to use.
        And i\'m not the only one with this problem currently.

Floor reply (0)

elvie85 Last edit in 2015-3-22 12:48:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yzeew
User
Joined 2014-12-15
Last Visited 2016-08-02
Post time 2015-3-22 12:56:53 | Show all posts

Munin power

Reply 4# forrest.halliburton

Elvie you have a very serious problem with this thing. You are a pro and cannot see the future. If you were an idiot you would have no problem saving munin because you couldn\'t spend them and you defiantly have been able to spend them because of your efforts.;You can\'t see the future so didn\'t stock up but without knowing the source would be taken away stocking up would just be wasteful. We all know if your going to be wasteful your going to have a bad time.
        I am currently in the process of stickin\' each royal mark up me bum and hope to poo diamonds...I just gotta squeeze hard enough i think.
        And forrest.halliburton was being a troll and your better then that elvie do not feed.

But honestly what is the purpose of even doing cst without a munin source if your not getting top 10. GT you are making it too easy to not spend.
Floor reply (0)

yzeew Last edit in 2015-3-22 12:56:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.halliburto...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2017-09-18
Post time 2015-3-22 13:29:13 | Show all posts

Munin power

Tycoon give munins every time (both CS and SS), and you get 2 munins per map piece. so 5 is not possible, lol. and yes I did have foresight to see that munins would be needed since I had a lot of mythic gear. I am not saying that they don\'t need to fix. So quit being so;harsh.;;That\'s my opinion and was just showing the places to back up my statements. It ain\'t my fault that you cant afford it, ;yet you can make CSTT? Anyway it wont matter, you are a wasted breathe. And someday maybe we will see tarot again, and then you can complain because you cant get them from there either. because they took them out or they are too expensive.; (and yes I did buy many from tarot when it was up, now who is the dumbass?)
Floor reply (0)

forrest.halliburto... Last edit in 2015-3-22 13:29:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yzeew
User
Joined 2014-12-15
Last Visited 2016-08-02
Post time 2015-3-22 22:28:53 | Show all posts

Munin power

Reply 7# forrest.halliburton

Not you. Your the one who saw the future if your words be correct. I\'ve seen you name a lot and am pretty sure you are a person who will get quite a bit of royal marks;got enough munin to upgrade all your equip as a priority.;
        Just always nice to be able to use sything material without needing to predict the future.;.
        But seriously through st patriks day...I\'ll take divine angel or recharge a bit more for a lvl 10 agi+hit gem....or 2 by 2 in treasure map. That was a troll right?

Floor reply (0)

yzeew Last edit in 2015-3-22 22:28:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.halliburto...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2017-09-18
Post time 2015-3-23 00:28:49 | Show all posts

Munin power

Ok, I was trying to help, call me what you want IDC. But let me break it down for you. I will explain each line.

1. With tarot being closed for a lot of time now, (just over a month now and you have been playing how long and had access before?)

2. ;how do you expect us to use our royal marks from cst and cstt to upgrade some items? ( by gaining thru other events! (shown above). we have only had 1 CSTT since tarot shut down. oh course it is money driven dah GT!)

;3. There is absolutely no way of getting munin power these days. Except for St.Patrick event currently/treasure maps but both are super expensive and not worthed at all.; (hah, try getting hugins only 1 way). They are not that expensive compared to the rest of the items being offered and are common drop for ragged map pieces.;Also given out in tycoon and hot events, so no that is not the ONLY way. And everything in game is a trade off, how bad do you want it.

4. Please re-open tarot ASAP;or put munin power in next cs tycoon(if there is next cs tycoon) for 1-200 and 200+ ranks as well or as reward for 150k pts or smth like that. Just do something, please; (they are already there? they have been for quite a while now or did you not notice?;Next tycoon will be starting on the 24th right after HOC. so good luck;and get those munins.;

5. Yes, I saw the need for them down the road and bought them in tarot even though I didn\'t have the royals yet. so don\'t be hating you probably got better gems than me because of it. I have made posts about making royals more available as well, so I do understand your position.

6. Tarot will be here when it gets here, all the complaining wont make it just appear! At least I replied to your post. trying to explain how to get them. You can see all the other posts asking same thing (where is tarot?);and the lack of responses as well. Thing are bad all over. Cant help you didn\'t like my answer.
Floor reply (0)

forrest.halliburto... Last edit in 2015-3-23 00:28:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-18 18:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087743 second(s), 52 queries .