North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1849 Threads / 13234 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 5091| Reply: 9

What the F!! Killing Zodiac is easy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
john airmer de...
User
Joined 2014-2-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-28 23:51:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
What the F!! Killing Zodiac is easy Reply:9| View:5091

Hi I\'m Ancalia from server 29. Just want to share some tips for some people who are having hard time killing Zodiacs

1. Focus - Focus your strength on your main hero
                    a. Priority your mount training
                    b. Unlock all the socket first of your main and put all necessary gem. I\'m a mage and i put Matk, Hp, Mdef, Pdef, Crit
                    c. Buy the Rage emblem in Cross-Server Shop. First Attack with a Skill is a must
                    d. Make sure to enhance your main equips to max
                    e. Make sure to have a set equip for your main to have the additional stats. Especially the +25 rage

2. Formation - Formation is a vital role in killing zodiacs. Study what the is correct formation you should use to get the maximum damage
                    a. Get the best healer.. For low level focus on getting djinni.
                    b. Put healer in front for fast rage
                    c. Shuffle formation to see which is the best

3. Find the appropriate Aegis
                     a. Cancer is the best choice. A successful stun gives you 2 more damage or 2 more less damage from the stunned enemy
                     b. Gemini. This is my 2nd choice. It has high % of casting with 35% . Lower rage from enemies means lower chance on using skill = low damage

4. Full Buffs - This is my favorite.. Having 6-7 or more buffs can make your fighting easily.
                    a.   Try to get Angels as many as you can. Worship each 3x a day.
                    b.    Get all the buffs of your angel

5. Fund - Money is important in this game.. You don\'t have to spend thousand of $, but you still need some cash to buy important items
                    a. Get a wing and a costume
                    b. Buy a glamor

6. Forum - Read the forums. it\'s your best way to learn everything in this game and also opportunity to help others

With this i\'m sure you will say WTF when you kill your zodiac with flying colors

thanks and i hope you like my small contribution

Translate

john airmer de... Last edit in 2014-2-28 23:51:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pharty
User
Joined 2014-1-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-1 02:02:17 | Show all posts

best advice i have seen, thanks.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pharty Last edit in 2014-3-1 02:02:17

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kronus
User
Joined 2013-12-23
Last Visited 2021-03-03
Post time 2014-3-1 02:58:13 | Show all posts

healer in front at zodiac(scorpio at least) will most of the time die, especially if they crit. Just saying
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kronus Last edit in 2014-3-1 02:58:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
barry mead
User
Joined 2014-2-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-3 02:42:45 | Show all posts

Spend and be a high level.

That is what is chosen as a winner?

The game demands spending.

This is not a game that allows much, if any tactics. The essential win guide is spend your way to success.

Well i shall say this is my tip to win Aegis/Zodiac. Take your time level slow and let the big money win.

Why? Well there is no rush and on things like arena, domination and cross serve there is no way to win a thing if you do not pay. So the way to make the game better is to just go slow, this creates a  huge class divide and the top people then get piss bored at seeing who can get to their credit card faster.

That is when the devs lower outrageous costs and introduce leagues and rewards for class related league achievments.

Like cross server wars where we all have played against BR 50-70% better than ours.
        So dont fuss over the hows, as you raise your basic  rate you will be able to win

Leo is a great example of my point.
        If there was a real battle mechs in play and different weapons and skills that built individual characters, then you could at 100k win it, but as it is, you wil not win that unless you\'re 140k+ with buffs

So dont fret and seek a way just grow steady.
        And do not start paying for a game that has yet to put fairness into it, instead focussing heavily on who has a better bank balance.

For that matter yuo may as well text each other yuor bank balance for the day, an then ooh and ahh abt who\'s biggest
Translate
Floor reply (0)

barry mead Last edit in 2014-3-3 02:42:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
paul schlee
User
Joined 2014-3-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-7 20:43:43 | Show all posts

Reply 3# barry mead
What is the highest level u can get to without spending any money? I am L46 having fun looking for the pure carbon ceiling. Of cause I am naked so all clothed people have BR advantage.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

paul schlee Last edit in 2014-3-7 20:43:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
barry mead
User
Joined 2014-2-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-13 01:24:42 | Show all posts

Reply 4# paul schlee
        You can go all the way no spend, but it will be hard grinding.
        Here is a zodiac tip for u non payers- Never go beyond 10 aegis upgrade it devolves ur angels br
Translate
Floor reply (0)

barry mead Last edit in 2014-3-13 01:24:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
john smith_166...
User
Joined 2014-3-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-28 00:41:04 | Show all posts

Spend and be a high level.       

That is what is chosen as a winner?       

The game demands spending.       

This is not a game that allows much, if any tactics. The essential win guide is spend your way to success.       

Well i shall say this is my tip to win Aegis/Zodiac. Take your time level slow and let the big money win.       

Why? Well there is no rush and on things like arena, domination and cross serve there is no way to win a thing if you do not pay. So the way to make the game better is to just go slow, this creates a  huge class divide and the top people then get piss bored at seeing who can get to their credit card faster.       

That is when the devs lower outrageous costs and introduce leagues and rewards for class related league achievments.       

Like cross server wars where we all have played against BR 50-70% better than ours.       
                        So dont fuss over the hows, as you raise your basic  rate you will be able to win       

Leo is a great example of my point.       
                        If there was a real battle mechs in play and different weapons and skills that built individual characters, then you could at 100k win it, but as it is, you wil not win that unless you\'re 140k+ with buffs       

So dont fret and seek a way just grow steady.       
                        And do not start paying for a game that has yet to put fairness into it, instead focussing heavily on who has a better bank balance.       

For that matter yuo may as well text each other yuor bank balance for the day, an then ooh and ahh abt who\'s biggest       
    barry mead posted on 2014-03-02 13:42:45     

Devs will never lower the costs. At most some events with some items at half price, but Devs will sooner pull the plug on the servers than lower the diamond shop costs.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

john smith_166... Last edit in 2014-3-28 00:41:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Kitten
User
Joined 2014-1-7
Last Visited 2020-09-08
Post time 2014-6-30 07:56:23 | Show all posts

Reply 4# paul schlee
I\'m a level 67, non-payer. I guess I\'m the average player, this game does demand money, yes. But you can work your own way around that. c:
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Kitten Last edit in 2014-6-30 07:56:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bubba123
User
Joined 2014-5-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-7-5 04:52:15 | Show all posts

spend money yes and no. yes buy wings and clothes and yes vip4 makes the game playable ( no cool downs) anything else big NO.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

bubba123 Last edit in 2014-7-5 04:52:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 08:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064519 second(s), 50 queries .