Credits
conjurer
User
Joined 2014-5-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-23 00:56:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Team Tournament Reply:1| View:176
        Hi there,;dear GTarcade,

This post is mainly for mods and other staff of this very interesting company.All other players are kindheartly welcomed to read this topic too.

I have just one and only interesting question for you Gtarcade and i really expect;a serious and fully explaining;response if any;modicum of hounour left in you.
        Are you curious what happened so interesting that i was pushed to write right there?
        I really consider myself as a fair play player so dont be surprised i am so disappointed when i experienced something really weird.

Im talking about these days ongoing Team Tournament which i was involved in.
        Finally here comes my question so: HOW IS ONE PLAYER CAPABLE TO CHANGE THE COMBATANTS POSITION 5 MIN. BEFORE THE ROUND STARTS??????!!!!!!!
        As far as i know , and correct me;if i am wrong, Captain of each team may change combatants position but at the latest 15 min. before the round is about to start.
        After that moment the option to do some changes is locked and you are unable to switch positions anymore so how the hell can one change it only 5 min. before the start?

Im really fine if i lose to someone who is stronger , better, more powerfull than i am but i feel very cheated and angry if i lose just because there exist CHOOSEN ONES who have more privileges than any other common player and what worse is;that you support and willingly;offer them this dirty advantage just for that;you want to force players to;spend more money to keep your pockets more;fullsome.

But as i said before all what i am currently;interested in is;to hear and read;your explanation for what i have asked you above.

Now ball is on you side and i really want to believe that you can act fairly

regards

Taki

conjurer Last edit in 2015-3-23 00:56:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-20 13:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067332 second(s), 34 queries .