User

Credits
gourish bakhshi
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-23 04:22:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Feel cheated and really pis sed off Reply:1| View:204
        I haven\'t ever posted here, so apologies if this has been discussed already or is still being discussed... Im too lazy to go through all the threads..

The issue I have with GTArcade is that you guys are frauds, scammers and cheaters, not just that your support su cks....
        I have had multiple issues in the past and it took you guys forever to fix them and worst of all, It seems you enjoy scr ewing your paying members...

I am no racist so please don\'t take this the wrong way... are your Devs, Support or all of you from Indonesia?
        Free players who were weaker or at best equal to me a month ago are 2 - 200k BR ahead.... and all of them from Indo?;u fckin kidding me?
        I know for certain that you guys place seeds and I know 2 myself in my server, which is 688-Rabmag.
        I feel cheated.... I am your customer and if this is how you treat your customers that FU... I just cancelled my subscription.

Every week there\'s something or the other that just disappears from my collection, I raise a ticket and the only reply I get is;Our Devs are looking into it...
        are your Devs humans or fckin sloth? thet take weeks to fix issues and free players keep moving on... is this why I fckin pay you guys?

last but not the least... whats with this LOA Gratitude? is this to thank your Paying members or entice the free ones to turn VIP?
        whatever it is, it su cks... let me tell you what, there are tons of freeloaders who subscribed to be VIP, collected the goodies and then called their bank or credit card people to block the payment... go su ck it!!!

Where is the edge that I was supposed to get from all this... rename your gratitude into LOA scr ew job... I am now so tired of all of this that I am writing a blog about you guys... so I could save some of the honest players out there...

Cherio scammers!!

gourish bakhshi Last edit in 2015-3-23 04:22:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-21 20:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057362 second(s), 34 queries .