User

Credits
xyern
User
Joined 2013-12-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-24 19:35:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
Why such greed on the new item set? Reply:2| View:380
        Before I start, SIMPLE FIX: Make them upgrade plans OR make enchants/refines movable to new items.

There is too much gold in the game for the higher players, that is well known. utting in a brand new item set is NOT the way to take care of this. ;This now requires everyone to have to pay to re-refine and re-enchant their items in order to be useful again. ;Enchanting ore is rare and expensive and the game severely limits how much you can get so that we can\'t stack our Tycoon scores. ;But you\'re trying to milk a ton more money out of the already top paying players so that they have to re-refine and re-enchant these new items and then have no choice other than to THROW AWAY their current items, as there is no one to use them anymore and aren\'t as good. ;Yay for useless junk we can\'t even sell!
        Why must you go add brand new items making what we\'ve current got garbage? ;Sure you want to bribe the lower players to \'buy\' them directly and skip the upgrading, but at least give us the option to transfer upgrades or simply upgrade imperial weapons;to do so if we so desire...

How about FIX THE BUGS that have been there for years before trying to blatantly suck more money from us!? ;I was going to be dumb and recharge to get a snow queen, but seeing the new items I have NO interest at all. ;I\'m not paying into that when you can\'t even fix things that have been broken for over a year.

xyern Last edit in 2015-3-24 19:35:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
reginac369
User
Joined 2014-9-27
Last Visited 2016-05-10
Post time 2015-3-25 01:13:19 | Show all posts

Why such greed on the new item set?

LOL, you are asking for quality in a pay to win game?

good luck with that !!!
Floor reply (0)

reginac369 Last edit in 2015-3-25 01:13:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-21 19:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045721 second(s), 36 queries .