Credits
reanna_15
User
Joined 2015-3-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-25 01:26:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Really Dissapointed. Reply:3| View:317
                        Good Afternoon,       
                        Ive come here to report 2 bugs and let you all know of the EXTREMELY poor customer service I have received for the past 2 months complaining about these bugs.       

The story mode bugs, one from hell portal part of the story mode (where u are introduced to it) and the 2nd one from training (when u now unlock and are introduced to it). These bugs are known as I have seen the hell portal story mode bug reported before.       

I made a ticket and sent it in on 01:23 21/02/2015.; This was the hell portal story mode bug. Needless to say I didnt have to wait long to get one of they very standard and automated response of thanks for your patience, were working on it. This went back and fourth for 3 weeks, it was only fixed a few days ago 20th march. Needless to say, it took them a month to fix the simple story mode bug. I got NO compensation for being held back a whole month. I asked why i wasnt compensated for their bug (which caused me to be stuck on lvl 3 hell for the duration as I can go to lvl 4 without story mode) and they gave no reply. I tried to move on with the game still as my brother started playing it 2 weeks ago and I did not want him to catch up to me. BUT WAIT, there is more.       

The next day, lucky me bounced up another story mode bug. I lvld up to training room where the story mode prompts u to enter there, and now it wont let me finish the task, same bug appearance as the hell portal part. I tried everything to get it to work, and nothing fixes it. I sent in another ticket, and ofcourse, got the standard reply, thank you for your patience, we will work on it. AND ofcourse, the hell mode never moved forward, it remained bugged on the last part of hell lvl 3 still. So this makes 1 month and a few days of not being able to advance from hell mode lvl 3, and story mode (main experience giver for low levels) and absolutely no explanations nor compensations besides thank you for your patience, we will work on it/investigate). I am going to assume they have bots send automated replies.       

My younger brother has now almost pasted me in everything in the game due to your games bugs yet i have received no explanations and 0 compensations. I am ready to put down this game and move on to something that actually works and actually gives customer service. I was going to spend to reach the benefits of at least a vip4 but after this I have absolutely 0 intention of doing so.       

~Reanna11       
                        S147.       

reanna_15 Last edit in 2015-3-25 01:26:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
reanna_15
User
Joined 2015-3-25
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-3-27 02:53:07 | Show all posts

Really Dissapointed.

Bump~
Floor reply (0)

reanna_15 Last edit in 2015-3-27 02:53:07

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
judgement
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2017-11-20
Post time 2015-3-27 03:00:03 | Show all posts

Really Dissapointed.

you already have reported it on the bug section 2015/3/24.. nothing will happen by bumping this in the general discussion as this Is just for the public to discuss thing, not to fix bug or any sorts...

your thread

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/59995/

you will have to be patience and wait;until its resolve. I bump mine daily

example this is mine.

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/59763/

and ill bump mine daily in the bug section until fix ^,^
Floor reply (0)

judgement Last edit in 2015-3-27 03:00:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-20 23:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057252 second(s), 38 queries .