User

Credits
ftw_nr1
User
Joined 2015-2-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-3-26 19:44:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Time To REFUND has COME tomorrow is domination c Reply:5| View:318

I have been patiently waiting for your refunds. But it seems that you are still wondering what went wrong. I don\'t have the time for that anymore. The longer you wait the longer the list gets. I feel bad for the other players who also has the same issue. But i have been reporting reporting reporting. And i feel that you are neglecting what you have to do. So i will make one guide to refund. Which Where you can have a checklist. By passing trough.

Certain events are already gone I can not buy the items myself anymore so now you will have to refund it to me based on what I have lost which is 3 days daily progress so also a good daily based on a recharge on a prescious. That is a lot of rewards gold rescources. Which isn\'t nice!. The depletion of Stamina which is listen in  the post of 25-3-2015.

I even made a guide on the forum for players who are on time switching zones summer winter. It\'s now a fact that I have lost 3 daily and 6 cooldown periods. Which accured in Local tycoon where I missed 3rth place ranking and 120 000 points because tycoon didn\'t update it for 2 days even after recharge now I know why. The dev helped me out only ones which is this post: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/58592/; http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/58544/

The second time this happend was at prescious recharge for St. Patricks I also listed this on the forum which is this post: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/59902/

Third and not completed is the current Event Cross Server Tycoon and already I see the same thing happening which is this post: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/60120/

Each event I lost 2 days to use the buy option and also loose reward based on the day prior which are Abyss Cross server Arena and now Cross Tournament the shops.
        This also means I lost the rewards for each event if you participate which means 90 team tournament rewards 90 Arena rewards 9 Abyss Cross server reward 9x10 000 honor Which i never can fix by myself you will have to give that to me the emblems minus the items I deplete regurlary. Which I also listed and you can see if you look into my log. I will list them now. I will add to this i can\'t buy the emblems anymore so i will place the amount in this thread.

The 9 or 90 consists out of 1 daily lose of rescource and 2 days cooldownn on receiving rewards which is 3. And it accured 3x 1 each event. This means on the day of the daily their is more rescource because you also obtain them from event and you can complete extra event task like zodiac 13/13 pisces 13/13 clash of might etc  gold draws 18 for hero the list goes on I will not do that the dev team can figure this out because it\'s the day when prescious is introduced that progress day in diaily I keep loosing on the local server. These things you will have to check on the server how much I obtain. But what I need right now is priority based on character  progress.

Rescources Which I need as of now:
        Abyss: 1 day daily x 9: Rewards abys 4th place in Slayermarks this has been my ranking untill today because of posting screenshots i got 5th place but its same reward as 4th place. 20 slayermarks 190 vouchers x9= 180 slayerMarks 1720 vouchers use 60 of it for devine rights which is total 90 devine rights.
        Arena: 9x first place and the emblems. I dont buy anything with those only when need print for hero

Team Arena 9x plus Event completion 8/10 wins in general team arena. I buy Cherubstones level 1 x10x9 - 90cherubstones. Holy crystal level 4 but you can also deplete x9 holy crystal level 2. This way I can craft what i need.
        Clash of m8t always ranked 4th place x9 rewards
        Crosserver 9x10000 I consume it all which is 1500 fashion cores plus 3x200 emblem shards(based on daily)
        Eternal Spire Sweep 9x level 10-elite battle 8x9 72: ; 16 Demon huntres; 16 Exorcist, 40 x vs Headles Horseman
        gold and the loralei
        HoC Corrrect amount and reward for 2nd place HoC
[color

Erebus Night mare lvl 1 2 3 x 3
        Dragonsoul rank 1000 9x and 9x50 trie- 450 total + 9 time rewards basedon 1000
        Gemonology 9x for tries 9x 10000 points
        Totem level 12 x3(daily) = 120x10x3=3600 sacrifice points and 360 totem badge. 3x2 cooldown reward lost is 6x120x10 =7200 sacrifice and 6x120 =720 totem badge other players suddenly have topaz totem now i know why it looked so suddenly.
        drills 9 a day x 9 prefered in timeskip scroll and diamonds to train them faster on the side 250(you can calculate it server side)
        9x alchemy draws x 7
        lil helper tarot cards reward x 9
        Jackpot x9
        Daily loot 50 100 200 500 600 x9 based on point total everything minus 1 completion which can be astral update or gauntlet twilight clash domination not registered in it.

bonus online; x 9

Zodiac x14 x 3(daily) 1-12 pisces 2x pisces (experience worth for full party and aegis shards I would of used it for 2 new ruby hero\'s and 1 topaz.
        Event Zodiac highlander reward x3 (daily) 700 aegis shards

Zodiac 1-12 blitz x 6 aegis shards experience

Feasts9x host feast and 9x5 partake in feast consume 2500 voucers (my vouchers) x 9
        Guildboss 3x3 (daily) 20,47% dmg or alone you can see the screenshot 6xsolo guildboss= gold
        Gauntletx3 (daily) third place rewards total dmg 20,47% hp in gauntlet purgatory.

Stamina lost during these event 1daily at 12:00 50 stamina in cooldown 18:00 and 12:00 x2 = 250 happend 3x which is 750 stamina - 50 stamina Royal prinst swop. 700 stamina points total

HoC flash card total cards lost flash during event was 9 the 2nd swop. 2x 500 vouchers worth of points (based on prescious recharge) (local tycoon current tycoon)

Consume Event for clover and clover bouqets for St. Patrick x1(daily) + 2x Event for Clover and Clover Bouquets
        HoC i ranked 4th place which was impossible but i don\'t have the screenshot maybe you can view historie local tycoon 500 vouchers points and daily rescources
        HoC st Patrick ranked 2nd place 44:000 rewards and 27000 points(the cards didnt dissapear though only the points in overall. Which was the 2nd day prescious consume.

Team Tournament 120 warrior marks which i used because to show you had error. Remove 30 devine rights and use the 120 for arcane shards which is 6 arcane crest
        Also level 64 participants Team Knockout match for Moonzia, Mysterie, Aaylaa,Sheproth,; D Lee (or run a server test and see where we would of end without the delay the server receives and 2 days cooldown). Generel speaking I was the cause of the bug for my team.

loralei wardrobe take the 60 Mysterial Wings Shard and replenish my diamonds.
        St. Patricks consume rescources x2 (1 delay and 1 cooldown) Based on point total I would of gotten 13 ungodly souls and cherubstone 10(if this was not possible) lvl6 or lvl 7 gems crit+hit patk+hit patk+dodge and if this wasnt possible serahp (angel) cheapest mount and fairy also myth boots
        the HoC points Snth scrols Enchant ores Ruby points Angel tears Seraph stones Just to basic rank (because of current even tycoon)

Wel this is the list if i combine the 3 events you can also recalculate. But what i find important are the pvp items upgrade.

ftw_nr1 Last edit in 2015-3-26 19:44:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ftw_nr1
User
Joined 2015-2-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-3-26 20:23:34 | Show all posts

Time To REFUND has COME tomorrow is domination cross server and local server

Floor reply (0)

ftw_nr1 Last edit in 2015-3-26 20:23:34

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ftw_nr1
User
Joined 2015-2-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-3-27 03:21:38 | Show all posts

Also It\'s Nice that you place a monitor to see If the Moses are for real. I will not wait 3 more days until you have own server Side information. This setback of my20% upgrades already added 5 days. Less gold less everything. My screenshots shows It. So i want It back today.

I know how to resolve the matter but there also needs to be changes in the past events. If you take me serieus I don\'t mind sharing my insignes. But If you don\'t I will knock at r2games doors. If they don\'t take me serieus I go America. Way means law suit. I\'m a caribean person with european standaards regarding kwaliteit management skills I love devouring problems to analyse them. I will post you your server Side error which created a ghost server !!!
Floor reply (0)

ftw_nr1 Last edit in 2015-3-27 03:21:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ftw_nr1
User
Joined 2015-2-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-3-27 04:11:21 | Show all posts

So still no refund All i want is this now. I want all my money back. Regarding vip status and rewards I lost.
During events I also want to have those refund first 2 events. But now give me back my money and make sure give the stamina I have lost on the post as you can see. Today. If you yield again not to comply i will see it as enfrigment. I have posted proof. Give me what I need which is in blue section of the above.

And i also want the same for the first 2 events which is 2 days daily lost and 4x cooldown. You can calculate yourself. For now I don\'t need the rewards anymore the points i lost HoC fine. Keep it. Give me my bloody money back.

If you want help to add good content which is possible. If you fix your error on psd players will have no events to do. I got 4 events idea which will make the pvp much funner for ingame. If you are interested let the support dev group ake contact in private with me.

But now I want money back. And what i posted as lost today.!!!! before Domination tomorrow. If i participate again in the server without you resolving this matter. I will gtarcade as thiefs.
Floor reply (0)

ftw_nr1 Last edit in 2015-3-27 04:11:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ftw_nr1
User
Joined 2015-2-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-3-27 04:23:10 | Show all posts

I had all these days checked in I will not spend a dime. I want the 624 diamonds back as what you have seen on the posts. Then I will reclaim I don\'t see vip 4 but vip 6 which mean that is what my vip suppose to be.

[color
Floor reply (0)

ftw_nr1 Last edit in 2015-3-27 04:23:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-20 13:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075575 second(s), 42 queries .