North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41947 Threads / 240576 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 413| Reply: 3

Toxic players - unfair advantage

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kulsius
User
Joined 2015-1-21
Last Visited 2017-06-25
Post time 2015-3-29 05:26:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Toxic players - unfair advantage Reply:3| View:413
        Hello, I am Kulsius from S1-Seraphgodesses server on LoA, Teebik.;
        I know this is not my server forum, but this is probably only place i can expect to get any help or at least replies to my problem.
There is one player (dnobons) using multiple accounts (including, but not limited to dnobons, Samanosuke, Pink Ako, Blue Ako, Black Ako) to get benefit for his own advantage over other players, usually beating weaker players with stronger character and making his weak characters go higher in Clash of Might ranks just before reward time or in some certain events (for example, Rose Event) sending himself resources (in this case- Roses) from his accounts to accumulate points and achieve higher ranks. He is always abusing Twilight Clash bug (running WHILE taking a flag (everyone in server knows that bug, but just because of fair play no one really use it), at which point he normally should be standing in place), leaving almost no counterplay time to beat him before he goes to protected zone and then gets points after waiting time limit. In addition, he abuses other players and insults people over messages, threating them with no reason or provoking, goes to gardens and releases slaves from people. By doing this he is making his victims leave the game over time because of his actions making game experience terrible with his bad behaviour and unfair game against him.
That behaviour started more than 6 months ago, still going like that day after day. It\'s not enough to warn such player, as warning will do nothing against him (there were already many reports and warnings done against this player, but no real action taken).;
        Just a small gem from his daily chat, when he failed attacks against me in CoM:

Is there any way to clear LoA community from such players and let us all enjoy fair and nice game? I myself can list more than 10 players, who suffer from him in some sort of way, 3 of them being abused on daily basis, because they are too close to his power level (or are stronger than some of his alternate characters).
Any help and reply will be appreciated.

Kulsius from S1-Seraphgodesses (Also known as Tbgames-S1), Teebik.
Translate

kulsius Last edit in 2015-3-29 05:26:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
frog
User
Joined 2014-8-5
Last Visited 2017-09-07
Post time 2015-3-29 05:40:08 | Show all posts

All you can do is deal with it. There is no rule saying you can not use alt accounts. Its more work then its worth, I will however agree now that diamonds are givin devs should buckle down ;on more regulations on it (since VIP is accesible now).

I understand on dead servers these alts are the difference between doing Inferno, TD, and TA and I have no problem with that (ViP being accessible and Diamonds for checkin change up this scenario quite a bit though). Only because it can affect things such as rose rankings (ecspecially on a dead or dying server).;

For the time being nothing you, I , or anyone can do about it for is not technically against the rules yet.;

Hi my names Greg.................most people call me Greg
Play Games....Have a Strategy....When In Doubt....Order Pizza
IGN- {Frog} ;... Server-{Pyxis (413)}....U36
Translate
Floor reply (0)

frog Last edit in 2015-3-29 05:40:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kulsius
User
Joined 2015-1-21
Last Visited 2017-06-25
 Author| Post time 2015-3-29 07:57:03 | Show all posts

Well, yeah, i know there is no rule against multi-acc farms, but is it really fair to use multiple accounts for one player benefit or putting one (or few) particular player down on ranks, often even going as far as out of top20 in CoM by help of alt chars?
And what about daily insults, threatening and aggressive behaviour? Isn\'t that a bit of toxic and ruining fun?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kulsius Last edit in 2015-3-29 07:57:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 08:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057418 second(s), 38 queries .