North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241120 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1236| Reply: 3

my problem is not

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kiddykitten
User
Joined 2014-1-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-3 20:47:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
my problem is not Reply:3| View:1236

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/6056/?last=last thsta the link to the post ofg my problem... and let mer say just pointing me to a picture that does nothing for a problem i think you didn\'t even read does not solve my problem... just help and wait till it is actually sold you guys are way to lazy especially towards p-aying members... try putting in an effort for once and literally solve my problem, cuz i can\'t divorce my husband in the game even though i havn\'t seen him online for more than 2 weeks. an  if he has been onlie at least tell me how many days ago and if hes there more ofthen so ican try to contact him over mutual divorce-.-
Translate

kiddykitten Last edit in 2014-3-3 20:47:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sunshine
User
Joined 2013-12-25
Last Visited 2016-03-23
Post time 2014-3-3 20:59:58 | Show all posts

my problem is not

Hi,don\'t worry because we are checking it for you,and maybe it will cost some time.Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your support!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sunshine Last edit in 2014-3-3 20:59:58

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wolfolk
User
Joined 2013-12-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-5 23:43:40 | Show all posts

my problem is not

this is typical it takes, according to sunshine, more then 2 days to see when the last log in was for a player! this is soo funny we as players really need to take a stand against these people and stop sending them money for this game till they fix at least half the already known issues. i mean what are we paying these people for? a glitchy game that doesnt nothing more then blow smoke up our arse when we have an issue. always with auto responses saying... sry for and trouble we are looking into this... thank you for your support. and then nothingness if they look into it they should have the common sense to report back to us the customer as far as what they found out if anything! and when they say they have reported it up shouldnt the higher up support or dev respond when something is found out? or at the very least report back to the original mod so they can report back to us? come on all we are asking for is a little customer service common sense and respect here!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wolfolk Last edit in 2014-3-5 23:43:40

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 10:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055836 second(s), 38 queries .