North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16626 Threads / 75901 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 268| Reply: 5

Gathering on S9

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shynara
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-2 19:52:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gathering on S9 Reply:5| View:268
        Not sure what is going on, but AstralChild S9 server, last 24 hours I have tried to Collect items from login daily rewards, and opening items in my inventory, but when I go through the motions the response is Not there. The items do not select and say *Collected* and the stuff in my inventory does Not vanish or let me know that I have opened them and what items I got from the effort. After I close the screen out and open it back up the Daily Ranking rewards show Collected.. but if I click on it more then once it tells me the item has been collected even though it does not show it until after I re open the Rewards Tab?? Same thing with the inventory, it doesn\'t show the item is collected, but Says it is .. once I re open the inventory the item is gone. Does this for the Garden as well, when I try to collect the tree or the couples tree it does not show the items alert that it was collected. If I click it a second time it gives me the message as if the item was already collected. I have to refresh the Garden screen to show that the collection was registered visually.;

This sounds horribly confusing, and I am a little lost, but definitely needs to be Looked into and Fixed as soon as possible please. I do not have this issue on my Mage on S37 server...
Translate

shynara Last edit in 2015-4-2 19:52:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shynara
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-4-2 19:53:10 | Show all posts

Gathering on S9

Picture above I attempted to open the chests near the top and they did not Remove themselves and show the Loot Collected, yet when I tried to OPEN them again, I got this Message?? When I re Open my inventory, they are Gone...

I have this same issue with collecting the Mail, it will Show me selecting it, Collecting all, but shows None of the rewards that are collected, if I try again it says nothing to collect, but if I open the mail directly it shows collected inside the In game mail??
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shynara Last edit in 2015-4-2 19:53:10

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shynara
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-4-2 20:20:58 | Show all posts

Gathering on S9

Also appears that the same issue is happening to the little Helper, and it is similar to a Drain, it is actually Clogging it up and not allowing the little helper to perform its Functions.... I click something as simple as Gemology and the Little Helper says starting, and Just Freezes up and does NOTHING.... Looks like you need a major fix here..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shynara Last edit in 2015-4-2 20:20:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shynara
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-4-2 20:58:58 | Show all posts

Gathering on S9

Next Issue, Flashy Cards, last HoC I had about 50 of them, so I still had some remaining when the event ended.. Umm now it says ALL are gone, do these Flashy Cards VANISH after each HoC event? Wouldn\'t that make it a BIT Difficult to get Some heroes such as the Elf upgrade for Lunar Priestess?? Another Issue you should definitely look into, because this kind of defeats the effort of trying to save and gather up the needed cards for the heroes in HoC, if the Flashy Cards don\'t STAY, then the Flashy Card requirement needs to be PULLED OFF THE HOC for the Hero Upgrades! That is a load of rubbish to expect some of these flashy cars to be collected and used all in one HoC event, I am missing roughly 42 of the Flashy 7 of hearts and 7 of spades from Both my Characters on two different servers.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shynara Last edit in 2015-4-2 20:58:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenshi samshel
User
Joined 2014-1-31
Last Visited 2016-02-20
Post time 2015-4-2 22:36:31 | Show all posts

Gathering on S9

On the flashy cards: if you read their description, it says that they can only be used in this event and that they\'ll be removed when the event is over, so yes, that\'s working as intended. Flashy doesn\'t just refer to them being shiny.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tenshi samshel Last edit in 2015-4-2 22:36:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 08:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054870 second(s), 42 queries .