North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41949 Threads / 240589 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 296| Reply: 5

Requesting a review and assistance

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dragonsblood
User
Joined 2015-3-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-2 21:52:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Requesting a review and assistance Reply:5| View:296
        First off, let me say that I\'ve been enjoying the game for the most part.; I have only been playing for a monthish and still enjoy components that are working.; However, I am asking for updates on 3 different issues/questions:
                        ;       
                        1. When will the Zeus Sword be transferrable to other classes?; Pretty sad to have wasted all the $ to purchase it to have it sit in my bag and stare at it ever time I open my bag.; I would have thought that this maintenance would have taken care of it.       
                        2. I also worked my way up to purchasing the fire totem in lucky tree.; I opened the chest but now I can\'t find it anywhere.; Where is it?       
                        3. With the launch of the house of cards today;I was excited to use what I build upon the first time I played house of cards a week or two ago.; Yet I was incredible sad and frustrated to not find the flashing Joker I pulled not be in my inventory.; I have all the other cards that I didn\'t swap but the flashing joker is gone.; I would like for this to be reviewed and fixed.       
                        ;       
                        Based upon my questions/issues you can see (or check if you want), that I do spend money on this game.; I\'m a working professional in business and well let me tell you first hand; if you don\'t deliver on your product you won\'t be in business long.; LoA has given me a nice stress relief from work but I write this to see action.; With no action, I\'m sure there is many other games that will be willing to accept my business if I can see the deliverables.       
                        ;       
                        Even if you don\'t have the answers a response would be most appreciated.       
                        ;       
                        Server: S839 (Satan)       
                        Character: DragonsBlood       
                        ;       
                        Many thanks for the time and help with resolving my issues!       

Translate

dragonsblood Last edit in 2015-4-2 21:52:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ladyfate
User
Joined 2015-1-20
Last Visited 2020-11-10
Post time 2015-4-2 21:59:59 | Show all posts

Flashy Cards;disappear;after the event.
        totem should be located in your totems (opens level 60)
        idk about the;weapon
        gl on your request;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ladyfate Last edit in 2015-4-2 21:59:59

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
akumi-san
User
Joined 2014-10-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-2 22:01:33 | Show all posts

Dear player,

1: The issue should be fixed and exchange will become available shortly.
        2: You can\'t find your firetotem in your inventory, you\'ll have to go into totems and set totems or upgrade totems to see it.
        3: Flashy cards do not stay after the event. This is told in the description of the card. An exchange program has been set up for those that can\'t use the cards in the event-timeframe they\'re pulled in. Hence, you won\'t find your flashy joker of last event in this event\'s inventory.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

akumi-san Last edit in 2015-4-2 22:01:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dragonsblood
User
Joined 2015-3-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-4-3 00:03:03 | Show all posts

Thank you both for your speedy responses.

1-2 I can be patient with; I\'m level 57 so I\'m assuming when I do get access to the totem I should find it then.

As to the flashy cards, kind of a kick to the nuts if you ask me.; Is there no resolution for my situation or am I SOL?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dragonsblood Last edit in 2015-4-3 00:03:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-4-3 04:44:26 | Show all posts

sorry, but you are SOL on the flashy, if the do one then everybody will try to get back and that would be a mess.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-4-3 04:44:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 17:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057107 second(s), 42 queries .