North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7408 Threads / 28332 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 375| Reply: 2

Easter Exchange Event

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
novygina8
User
Joined 2014-12-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-5 03:26:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Easter Exchange Event Reply:2| View:375
I\'ve noticed (as have many) that this Easter event is just like the valentine event (duh). We have been able to exchange our seeds and the crystals for flower seeds and flowers used to upgrade our angel helpers. But what about the brown and white chocolate? I\'m sure everyone who is f2p or hasn\'t been whaling the game had plenty of left overs because they couldn\'t afford the item they wanted. So? What now? I think we should have a chocolate for eggs exchange. (Personally I\'m getting soooo tired of my archer outfits, and let\'s be real, who liked the Peking love costume for very long? And of course angel of death got old months ago) Maybe if this issue received enough attention, LoA would take notice and possibly offer a chocolate exchange or time extension on the event.
Translate

novygina8 Last edit in 2015-4-5 03:26:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aaaagggge
User
Joined 2014-6-3
Last Visited 2015-12-03
Post time 2015-4-5 04:35:53 | Show all posts

Easter Exchange Event

;;;; I\'ve noticed (as have many) that this Easter event is just like the valentine event (duh).  04-04 14:26:04;;;;

There is nothing new in the game, everything is just recycled assets and more of the same-old, same-old. All of the events are copy-paste of each other with new text strings and new graphics (sometimes not even new graphics like with the seeds).

;;;; We have been able to exchange our seeds and the crystals for flower seeds and flowers used to upgrade our angel helpers. But what about the brown and white chocolate? I\'m sure everyone who is f2p or hasn\'t been whaling the game had plenty of left overs because they couldn\'t afford the item they wanted. So? What now? I think we should have a chocolate for eggs exchange. novygina8 posted on 2015-04-04 14:26:04;;;;        

Either they overlooked the chocolates when they added an exchange function, or they intend to add that near the end of the event (likely the former).

Translate
Floor reply (0)

aaaagggge Last edit in 2015-4-5 04:35:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-17 05:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053455 second(s), 36 queries .