North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 218| Reply: 1

About 50 percent and I can’t feel

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
johntyson115
User
Joined 2015-4-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-6 16:49:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
About 50 percent and I can’t feel Reply:1| View:218
        About50 percent and I can’t feel Althea sudden my arms turned to go dead ever given anascetic you note in your hand you can feel crawling up your hand I could feelmyself going dead I was like up I\'m going to freeze response who I knew I wastrapped right I\'m going to freeze response pharaoh my god I don\'t wanna pee mypants so but I have to get active heretesto xl so I sat in my chair and I fidgeted tobring myself back into the fight or flight response so it\'s an immobilizationresponse which think is really important to know and the threat can be anythingthe threat can be alone eating less and that you don\'t want to deal with as tothe lesson that you don\'t want to deal with or a workout that is intimidatingyou know like you stand in for the squat Cajun you\'re like you kind of feelyourself thing to do peter like but I wanna do this right so any threat willcause these responses and the way you respond iskinda individual to you but itsprogressive so you\'ll start with fighter flight and move to going.

http://testolimitfacts.com/testo-xl/

Translate

johntyson115 Last edit in 2015-4-6 16:49:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 07:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050364 second(s), 34 queries .