North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3564 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 654| Reply: 1

Expedition Strategy in short

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stevevjai
User
Joined 2014-10-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-7 08:34:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Expedition Strategy in short Reply:1| View:654
        IGN: xlegendaryx
        Server : S110 (Denbe)

There are no tricks to this as it depends on how strong your heros are. But I want to share with you a very First tip and a important tip to store up your points for rage. How to do that? its fairly simple, at the early stage of the heros you going to fight against, use your weak heros to go in battle and getting them killed. each hero of yours that gets killed in battle will score 100points for rage. collecting 700points will secure you to use two sets of rage which normally unicorn is the most used rage that compete when you get to page 2 of the heros that you going to go against. This is because it reduces 40% damage taken for first three turns. this will increase your survivor rate.;

2nd tip is important, since most of us struggle, we shouldn\'t collect the shard for Cassandra hero just so soon, as this is because we need to level up and become stronger to aleast finish page 1 and 2 of the battles your going to be facing. Aleast this way you will get the end chest bonus for two pages aleast. So use your point wisely and I recommend to dump it all in INT pots, so your hero can have more stat bonus when you level them up quicker. This is proven to be the best way to level your hero at its quickest.;

3nd tip, Having a COHP title on all three heros is recommended, this is because you want a very solid defensive team of heros and it can dodgy, i can ensure having 80k of dodge and over 100k defence will make you go pass page 2, if two of your front heros have that sort of stat. AOD isnt good enough for a damager if you went vs some extreme pro tankers that has the spec of over 100k in def and dodge.;

4th (Last) heal when your heros get hurt even with 80-90% hp left. it does make a different.;

I hope these 4 golden rules will get you further in expedition, as for myself i am no vip big cashers to have Apollo, Raphael or Michael. but i can still manage to get to page 3.;

Good luck guys

xlegx
Translate

stevevjai Last edit in 2015-4-7 08:34:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-17 06:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.157741 second(s), 34 queries .