North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16624 Threads / 75877 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 571| Reply: 5

Pi.ssed off

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hairypotter
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2017-12-09
Post time 2015-4-8 19:10:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Pi.ssed off Reply:5| View:571

A few screenshots of what we experience everyday!!!! cross server worm race is still down, demonic war was unplayable
        and this is what we have 2 put up with everyday. Loading times for inventory and other events are crazy, if they even load
        at all!!! Stop giving us all those cash events untill you fix the game, not spending a dime untill this stuff is finally fixed.

Translate

hairypotter Last edit in 2015-4-8 19:10:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lenastorm7
User
Joined 2014-10-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-9 11:20:06 | Show all posts

Pi.ssed off

here\'s another one to tick everybody off again. ;Cross Server Slaughter is listed today inHot Events. ;But when you win a victory in cross server.... you go to Hot Events and;Cross Server Slaughter to collect the bonuses... and find out it is glitched and you can\'t collect anything at all for those victories.

Here is my closing statement to GTarcade regarding the problem glitch in Hot Events... and them asking for a screen shot of that hot event, which is on the screen, but doing absolutely nothing otherwise, like highlighted, or flashing, or giving us the reward for the victories.

to GTarcade:
        I\'ll start over with a screen shot showing that cross server slaughter is not highlighted, even though my team won a victory in cross server. However, had I known the damn hot events was glitched, I could have done a screen shot of the victory, just to prove it. You must think we have nothing better to do in this game, than to take screen shots of all the glitches caused by the game server interface, your faulty servers, and poor game design and programming.

Notice also the semi-colons which mysteriously appear in forum posts.  I don\'t type the semi-colons in, they just magically appear when i click on the reply button.  Another example of poor programming interface not only in the games, but in forums too.   
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lenastorm7 Last edit in 2015-4-9 11:20:06

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nicki meade fa...
User
Joined 2014-2-10
Last Visited 2016-06-10
Post time 2015-4-9 11:34:18 | Show all posts

Pi.ssed off

not to mention the fact i logged in today to find diamonds and a chunk of my br missing when i know i spent nothing or made no adjustments to lose over 120k br
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nicki meade fa... Last edit in 2015-4-9 11:34:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hairypotter
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2017-12-09
 Author| Post time 2015-4-13 03:11:11 | Show all posts

Pi.ssed off

Same damn bull.sht day in day out. FIX IT!!!!!
        Can`t even make gems, nothing loads!!!!

Translate
Floor reply (0)

hairypotter Last edit in 2015-4-13 03:11:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mrprogrammer
User
Joined 2015-1-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-13 03:34:58 | Show all posts

Pi.ssed off

its simple.. just reload ur page.. if that didnt fix ur issues then your computer or internet is trash, buy a new pc or change ur internet connection...

but i do agree with lenastorm.. the CS are bugged..
        in CS an archer player that is alot weaker than i am can defeat me 5 times without taking damage.. due to this nonsense thing, i watched battle.. then skip, VICTORY appears (which means i defeated him) but unfortunately your faulty game says that Noob defeated me which is incorrect... it was me who won in battle but i died and go to respawn point...

p.s all archer enemy are like this.. alot weaker than me but can defeat me 5 times...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mrprogrammer Last edit in 2015-4-13 03:34:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-16 14:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051955 second(s), 42 queries .