North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7410 Threads / 28340 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 445| Reply: 2

Dear GTA STaff

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jjunkker
User
Joined 2014-4-9
Last Visited 2017-03-07
Post time 2015-4-11 04:20:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear GTA STaff Reply:2| View:445
GTAcrade Staff, Owners, and MODs I have a brief Idea for you all. Quit your jobs here. Most of you all suck at it, Lying to cover up what has been happening don\'t work, Nothing will ever change, and no matter what is promised is BS.; I am going to tell you now just who I am. I am a President of a big gaming Blog community in which we discuss all games. Over 2.4 million followers. I have friends that are staff in gaming magazines, Editors, and so on. I have already asked FB to pull any awards listing you as anything other then a fraud, scam game, and called Paypal and other avenues that you get money from to refuse all payments to youzu games and GTAcrade. Any money I have spent on this game has already been reimbursed to me because I go out and find all the games that do what you have been doing to players. Located in Tokyo doesn\'t make you unreachable by lawsuits, international laws, or not held responsible for your actions. To answer one of your biggest questions as to who all will be held accountable is easy. Anyone helping to cover up, conceal, hide, fraudulently make forum comments disappear, and so on. To include your Moderators, Developers, and all in charge. You now have less then 60 days to get it right or get it removed from the internet. the BBB, international community of online games, and other persons have all been notified along with all licensing agencies for gaming about your games, cheating players, and pay services along with continued non support of players. On the day you took money from players for this game made you all liable for everything that happens on it. Even your Moderators since they recieved payment of any sort. I will permanently make sure that every one across the internet knows about this game and how it cheats it\'s players. And I have all the proof I need. My next Contacts will be lawyers, international businesses that have ads of your game on them, and also other avenues to remove your game completely and wholey off the interent if your bad choices, fraudulently using players, not keeping your promises in your own gaming agreements, and non removal of cheaters, plants, and other devices your using is not removed from the game permanently.
Translate

jjunkker Last edit in 2015-4-11 04:20:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
crttierbug
User
Joined 2014-4-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-11 09:51:06 | Show all posts

Dear GTA STaff

They don\'t care. Hopefully whoever you know publishes all this in their gamer magazine and continues with assisted help into what all the players can do against the game owners, Developers, and staff. ;This has gotten worse not better and I really don\'t think it ever will.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

crttierbug Last edit in 2015-4-11 09:51:06

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-23 10:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046283 second(s), 36 queries .