North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42049 Threads / 241121 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 338| Reply: 1

Domain Domination

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bryan chauveau
User
Joined 2014-3-8
Last Visited 2020-06-16
Post time 2014-3-8 02:40:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Domain Domination Reply:1| View:338
        hi there,

I am on s66, boreal woods, and I notice our domain has one person standing tall above everybody else, with a few below him also equally dominant.

Now, I don\'t fault them their ranking, they spent well to get it, but when one person is the #1 gainer in Domination, World Boss, Clash of Might, and Wyrm Race, every day, day after day, it SERIOUSLY imbalances the game, as nobody else can grow to challenge him or even compete.

So a suggestion, gamers who come to dominate their domain as this guy and the few near him have, should be removed from this domain and similar domains and put into a SUPER POWERED DOMAIN where they can compete with one another and actually have a challenge.

Nobody in our domain can challenge this guy, and nobody can dream to ever challenge him, but I bet there are many in other domains who can.

I bet this is a similar story across the game, and this suggestion would put a cap in place on each domain.

When you reach a certain level, you are promoted to a stronger domain where you can battle with others with equal dominating mights.

It would make for a richer game, for those building to that goal, and those that reach that goal.

This way, you don\'t plateau and reach a point where the game is meaningless, because when I reach a level where I can\'t have a challenge in the game, where I can\'t compete unless I spend hundreds of real cash to buy items to boost me to match those who are stronger, that is when I am done.

You see, I am a family man, not a wealthy college kid, but I still enjoy the game, I still spend when I can (am VIP4 now) but I can\'t compete with those who are SOOO much stronger due to their thousands they have to spend.

So balance the game, make it fair, and give everybody a reason to build to advance to a stronger and tougher domain.

Thanks.

Oh, and btw, I got a code when I linked my account, however I don\'t know how to claim it in League of Angels, any way you can point me to how I can claim my code?

Thanks again.

Bryan
Translate

bryan chauveau Last edit in 2014-3-8 02:40:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-13 09:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049233 second(s), 34 queries .