North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41950 Threads / 240590 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 418| Reply: 3

Frustration about last Tycoon and exchange system

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gomez
User
Joined 2015-1-29
Last Visited 2018-01-29
Post time 2015-4-13 21:33:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Frustration about last Tycoon and exchange syste Reply:3| View:418
        Hello, I\'m writing here for the first time. Never had any intention to do so, but desperate times... Hoping and praying that I can get smarter people to answer me here than the people in support did. So, here we go.
        Last single server tycoon. I was ranked #3. Rewards were: Hecate\'s Sword, Agamennon\'s Boots (nothing special, Freya\'s boots are better in my opinion). 300 divine stones (not needing them atm, but they will come in handy one day (if i play that long)), level 11 PATK gem and last, 1 Tycoon Certificate. At the time when tycoon started i thought that was a good reward. Was I wrong? Reward for places 4-10 was a cherubstone level 10, those same boots as 2-3 place got;and a Moonlight Unicorn soul. Looking at today\'s hot events one got my eye. Tycoon Rewards Exchange. Here you can exchange that lame Unicorn soul for one of the following: 1) 1 common and 1 superior level 10 gem chest; 2) Odin\'s Blade; 3) 34 Hugin\'s Power. I have to add that you can buy that same soul in Lucky Tree shop for 2250 points. So, the math goes like this: You spend 2250 points in lucky shop and buy 1 unicorn soul. Exchange it for 2 level 10 gems. I mean, why would you spend 6000 points for same gems if you can spend almost 3 times less. Need to add that I used around 5000 diamonds yesterday for lucky shop getting those gems. Our server is rather new and i would also like to get that Odin\'s Blade. It seems for a better reward you have to be ranked much less in Tycoon. Is that true or i\'m just imagining things?
        Now we come to my 2nd issue and that is Hecate\'s Sword. My main hero is a Berserker and for my strategy (if you can call it like that) i\'m using 2 mages, 1 rogue and 1 warrior. Warrior is King O Bones and he is there just to die and restore rage to back row (dragonsoul). That is his only function for now and will stay like that until i decide it\'s time to switch him for a better one. My main striker (besides main hero) is my Godless Wolf. Few events ago there was a nice thing to be bought... a Hecate\'s Sword. I don\'t remember how much did it cost or what event was that, but I do know that i had to recharge couple of times in order to get it (that and few other things as well). I only bought that sword because of the little green colored text in the description: It can be exchanged in the Forge for other classses. In my case a rogue one. After realizing that function doesn\'t exist I submitted a ticket and got a response that exchange will be added VERY SOON. Now, after 3 weeks that function is not added and when I submitted a ticket i got a response that exchange MAY be added in future updates. Seriously, why is that? Other classes are not required to have a nice sword or maybe DEVs want game to be ruled with Warrior class? Yes, now i have 2 of those sword collecting dust in my inventory...
        I appologize if i were rude at some point, also for any mistakes I made in explaining my issues. I\'m a bit frustrated right now and when in that mood I intend to talk too much without any sense.
        ;
        Thank you.
        Gomez, Amos 750
Translate

gomez Last edit in 2015-4-13 21:33:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
akumi-san
User
Joined 2014-10-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-13 22:05:13 | Show all posts

Dear player,

You were not rude and I share your annoyance about the soul and the exchange to be honest. I\'m glad you put it into words so nicely as I am sure others are upset by this as well. I have no means to alter this, other than to be annoyed to the devs myself, which doesn\'t put much weight in the balance really. It feels like ranking high in tycoon is just not worth it anymore.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

akumi-san Last edit in 2015-4-13 22:05:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fm_tokkie
User
Joined 2015-3-10
Last Visited 2016-08-23
Post time 2015-4-14 04:32:23 | Show all posts

From what I\'m hearing the new heroic gear, the exchanges should be implemented some time this month.  
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fm_tokkie Last edit in 2015-4-14 04:32:23

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 17:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045932 second(s), 38 queries .