North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41947 Threads / 240572 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 645| Reply: 8

illegal access, guild disolved... no help....

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jimmy_w_beck
User
Joined 2015-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-14 06:24:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
illegal access, guild disolved... no help.... Reply:8| View:645
        yesterday morning when logging on we noticed our rank #1 guild on server 711; ChaosArmy had been dissolved. We are told the temporary leader that had stepped down and stopped playing, was upset that he had no input in the officer meeting on new rules forbidding account sharing/piloting.; Whether he previously;had access to our new leaders info, phished for it, or simply used a keylogger. I do not know. I Figured I would contact support. A, they should easily be able to see if a secondary ip address logged onto the account in the 30min-1hr window in which it happened. B, should be able to roll-back the game data on the guild. (this happens on every single game occasionally that has Guilds/legions/armys. (I\'ve never seen one not be able to resurrect it)... my Complete, total, full reply is the following 1 sentence.

Dear Player: we can\'t intervenue players\' guild thing and please save your account carefully.

A. they had no concern about a player accessing another char to alter something. (so instead of spending money to get strong, I guess it\'s safe to give top players keyloggers, sell all of the gears on them, retire hero/s, and; watch as you climb to the top without a penny spent... interesting strategy)

B. Either they lied about not being able to do anything about the guild, or lack the computer knowledge to do so, or they simply don\'t have their servers backed up. (I really hope I was lied to or they just aren\'t really computer programmers, Because if they don\'t back up the servers, 1 crash and everyone on it\'s server is;out of every penny they have put into the game cause their character/s will be lost.

Translate

jimmy_w_beck Last edit in 2015-4-14 06:24:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bsasdasd
User
Joined 2015-1-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-14 07:09:53 | Show all posts

Both A and B scenarios are probably true. They don\'t care about accounts being sstolen/hacked/lost and the people responding to those tickets are most likely lacking any computer knowledge whatsoever.
But the primary reason is actually much more simple. Just take a close look at the answer you\'ve received:
Dear Player: we can\'t intervenue players\' guild thing and please save your account carefully.

Isn\'t it obvious that whoever wrote that response most likely; did not understand what you were saying in your original ticket?

They hire complete morons as support who don\'t even have a decent knowledge of the language they\'re providing support in, so even if they do have the ability to do a backup, it will never happen.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

bsasdasd Last edit in 2015-4-14 07:09:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jimmy_w_beck
User
Joined 2015-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-4-14 08:22:00 | Show all posts

ya, I have rarely seen a ticket reply that made much sense. I figured if I put it here, I might get lucky with a mod seeing it and having common knowledge. not holding my breath though. With all the bugs and lack of support, I\'m about ready to go back to my old game anways. Not about to rebuild a Guild to lvl 28 with a 6 flag again..

Translate
Floor reply (0)

jimmy_w_beck Last edit in 2015-4-14 08:22:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
Post time 2015-4-14 15:04:05 | Show all posts

Sad truth is that they dont repair such things very often, just sometimes someone gets back what he did not intend to buy while zound of other get a big NO as answer. If everyone had such an option, the forum would be filled by such requests from top to bottom and support would be doing nothing else (not that it does much more now, but stil...) Hey, if you break a cool cup in real life, there is no rollback and it does not change when someone breaks the cup for you. For those reasons i think it is generaly better to not repair mistakes done by players. For this one I would proly make an excemption based on what I would have found in the database and logs.
        As far as backups go, it does not much matter whether they do them or not (seems like some are done). They are incapable of finding information in database or fixing it - thus they would never be able to check that such a guild ever existed. You have to go with the mokey approach and provide a screenshot of the guild window. For the sake of it, use a photoshop, they encourage such a behaviour all the time as they always say a screenshot is a proof and database is nothing. Without a picture, you are proly screewed deep.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2015-4-14 15:04:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jazzhands483
User
Joined 2015-1-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-15 02:21:20 | Show all posts

it wasn\'t a mistake by a player. we have proof somebody accessed her Facebook account, and changed her password their to give them a minute to get on the game to dissolve the guild. It\'s an illegal action by a low life individual, and the innocent are out of so much time, gold, and diamonds.; It was top guild. lvl 28 with a lvl 6 flag.; Even if we attempted the rebuild a new Guild, it would take months to get back to that, and nobody would invest any diamonds into it this go around. So we are forced if we want a guild to join our enemies. Some have done that, Others\' are quitting if the Guild isn\'t revived. This is a few of our top Cashers. So it would be in their best interest to do something to keep them spending money on their game.; If it was accidental. or if our leader had done it on purpose, I would not protest, I would simply move on.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jazzhands483 Last edit in 2015-4-15 02:21:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dusk
User
Joined 2013-12-19
Last Visited 2017-03-22
Post time 2015-4-15 08:28:39 | Show all posts

Your account security is the account holders business.;

You should never access sites that would put virus, trojins, and spyware on your computer.;
        Antivirus software will be needed to check for such problems. Never leave your facebook or Gta account open on your computer for possible tricksters to access.;If you account security was compromised do to exploit of Gta servers. Then you would have a case to ask for reinstating what was lost.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dusk Last edit in 2015-4-15 08:28:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
akumi-san
User
Joined 2014-10-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-16 01:40:52 | Show all posts

Dear player,

I reported your request for IP-check and reinstatement of the guild. It indeed is best to not share your account details with spiteful people like this. I\'m not sure if they can pull the entire guild back up, but they have recovered hacked toons before.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

akumi-san Last edit in 2015-4-16 01:40:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jimmy_w_beck
User
Joined 2015-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-4-16 04:39:47 | Show all posts

Thank; you, the guild lvl and flag/bonuses being pull back is all that is needed. people can rejoin. I\'m no computer programmer, but I do know that it should be backed up data, and to revive the guild itself shouldn\'t be an issue.
        Thank; you for your time.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jimmy_w_beck Last edit in 2015-4-16 04:39:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 06:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070924 second(s), 48 queries .