North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 265| Reply: 1

A good rant

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
joanne.cooper6...
User
Joined 2015-3-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-19 03:06:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
A good rant Reply:1| View:265
        Hi everyone, Is it just me or are there other gamers out there playing league of angels who feel that this game is just going around in circles and going nowhere fast.
        I mean the side quests are all the same blitz this or blitz that ex-amount of times notch up another level to do it all over again nothing new and nothing really gained other than a bit of XP and a new level.

I\'m level 51 and hasn\'t really taken that much to get there but now I\'m finding the game quite boring all the side shows that keep popping up are the same apart from some new ones which are around like the beach party and now the Easter egg hunt which is kind of hard and unfair unless your throwing lots of money at this game for diamonds to achieve anything worth having.

I\'ve obtained loads of rubbish in my inventory needed for either much higher levels which I\'m currently so far away from it\'s not worth paying any attention to but none the less the stuff is in my inventory taking up space because it\'s worth nothing as you can\'t sell it. Anything and everything should have a price within this game it\'s what keeps the upgrades for yours and your parties armour and weapons enhanced and I\'m now finding the synthesising of jewels a bore as eveytime I play the gemology you earn the basic rubbish which you then have to synth upto the level required to achieve anything and it\'s all getting a bit much.

You would have thought the devs could have achieved something a little bit more interesting but I feel now it\'s little bit late now for anything worth playing this game any further.

Username:- NoSoul {Guild}DCaB
        Server:- Veronica (872)-PST
Translate

joanne.cooper6... Last edit in 2015-4-19 03:06:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 06:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047321 second(s), 34 queries .