North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41950 Threads / 240591 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 180| Reply: 2

Locked in Zodiac screen

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenshi samshel
User
Joined 2014-1-31
Last Visited 2016-02-20
Post time 2015-4-20 00:31:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Locked in Zodiac screen Reply:2| View:180
Newest fun: twice now in the past few days I\'ve gotten locked in the zodiac screen. That is to say, the battle map when you try beating a new zodiac. Pressing the return button ends up in the game not loading the normal map, forcing a refresh... at which point you\'re again in the zodiac screen with the same problem.

This has started happening to me since I hit lvl 91. I don\'t know whether that\'s related (I noticed the lvl 91 quests were slightly wrong). Eventually the block seems to clear, first time it took several hours, this time it was under an hour. Highly annoying though (since of course, most of the game can\'t be accessed while you\'re in zodiac). And no, this isn\'t lag - refreshes work perfectly fine, it just fails when trying to get to the normal map.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, please confirm your level to see if it has anything to do with that, or that it\'s just a new content bug. If anyone has further info, please share.

P.S. Posting this in support instead of bugs, since last time I checked, posting in the latter was as useful as posting it on Blizzard\'s site.
Translate

tenshi samshel Last edit in 2015-4-20 00:31:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-4-20 03:27:40 | Show all posts

Locked in Zodiac screen

I have had issue with the zodiac as well as other events kicking me out to the main screen but blank (no icons etc.) this started a while back, not exactly sure on date, I am LVL 80,
        PS. the mods can\'t reply in bugs, so yes, your correct it is basically worthless. (same goes for suggestions) they cant reply there either.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-4-20 03:27:40

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 17:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051170 second(s), 36 queries .