North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 350| Reply: 2

NEW IDEAS FOR LOA

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wendyelisej
User
Joined 2014-7-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-20 19:01:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
NEW IDEAS FOR LOA Reply:2| View:350
I would like to suggest two ideas that have been floating around in my head lol. my first suggestion is that we have a locker or bank in our items list, so we can store without acccidently using our resources for Tycoon and other events. my second suggestion is that we have a weapon/armour locker in our guild, where we can swop weapons and armour with each other within the guild. just in case some bright spark thinks that they can join a guild get better gear and then take off, each person has to be in the guild for a certain amount of time before they can do that and also they have to stay within that guild for a period of time afterwards, otherwise they forfeit the items.
Translate

wendyelisej Last edit in 2015-4-20 19:01:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
owly
User
Joined 2014-5-12
Last Visited 2018-05-26
Post time 2015-4-20 20:38:49 | Show all posts

NEW IDEAS FOR LOA

Locker is okay

But allowing swap/trade...whatever with other players is a big NO

Once they allow trade the game will be infested with bots. Just look at any other game with the possibility to trade/sell items - it\'s one big bot festival

Rose event in this game is a good example: At every Rose event, we see complaints from servers where smart players have multiple alts that send roses to their owner.

Same goes with current check-in system! How many guilds raise their flags with free diamonds from hundreds of alts ?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

owly Last edit in 2015-4-20 20:38:49

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 07:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048923 second(s), 36 queries .