North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1528| Reply: 17

Hermes VS Kumiho (new player need help)

[Copy link]
Abxdw6XnmcW98V...
User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2015-4-21 07:12:23 |Read mode
Hermes VS Kumiho (new player need help) Reply:17| View:1528
        So, i\'m the top in my server right now, and am looking to most likely be the victor of the monopoly, the one that wins 1 monopoly badge and 1 kumiho scroll.

Currently i am only level 49, but by the time the event ends probably 52-53, this means i will also have Valkyrie, so my heroes will be pandora/valk, and my beast currently is a nether tortoise.

I am a fighter. Now, my question is, do i keep the kumiho scroll, and transfer everything over from my nether tortoise, or do i trade in my kumiho scroll so i have 2 badges, and then buy hermes, and use hermes/ Valkyrie?

Thanks guys
Translate

Abxdw6XnmcW98V... Last edit in 2015-4-21 07:12:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2018-11-23
Post time 2015-4-21 07:22:37 | Show all posts

Id say save ur monopoly badge for the next time get Kumiho since it give large amount of energy stats etc and very good pvp abilities that will help you eliminate your competition. Valkyrie and Pandora can do their job very well for now. Once you reach 60+ then you should start replacing your heroes. Hermes is good but... You will have to build your tanks from 0 to became effective. Till you get int / aptitudes / totem on a decent level hermers will be a bad choice.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

flandre Last edit in 2015-4-21 07:22:37

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Abxdw6XnmcW98V...
User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2015-4-21 07:35:55

I thought hermes was my late late game hero? I was told by someone my end game team would be hermes apollo and.. posseidon was it? or was it ares. So i thought maybe getting an end game hero would really be the best. So, my next question is, if i get kumiho, do i forget about siren completely?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Abxdw6XnmcW98V... Last edit in 2015-4-21 07:35:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
digimortal
User
Joined 2014-6-7
Last Visited 2020-10-04
Post time 2015-4-21 07:44:36 | Show all posts

50k points will give you another monopoly badge (check the Monopoly Benefits in the event tab), so you\'ll have the new beast and enough badges for Hermes (if you get first for monopoly and if you get 50k points).

First rank: Kumiho+monopoly badge.
        50k points: 1 monopoly badge.
        Hermes: 2 badges.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

digimortal Last edit in 2015-4-21 07:44:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2018-11-23
Post time 2015-4-21 07:56:03 | Show all posts

50k points on new server ... I dont think he will get that.

Your end game team is not fixiated m8. Since there is always new beasts heroes etc that release every now and then.
        Apollo is expensive to get.;
        And Hermes is good for end game. But till then A decent beast can do the job done. Siren is good alt beast if you dont have any other event beast. But overall the new beast is BiS for now.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

flandre Last edit in 2015-4-21 07:56:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Abxdw6XnmcW98V...
User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2015-4-21 08:18:29

@digimortal, i know i read the event, by the end of the event i\'ll have ~25k points.
        On the other server i am playing on, i\'ll have 50k points, but i\'m also no where close to top 3 ranks, because that server i started late. Thus why i started on this new one.

Thanks for the tips Flandre, so for now, use Kumiho, what cases would i switch to using siren? Like... Is one better for WB? Other better for holy throne/battle shrine?
        Any tips are appreciated, i am still very new.

I\'m thinking of giving valk the +matk, and the mdef/pdef to pandora, and keeping my hero in the backline. Does that seem right to you?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Abxdw6XnmcW98V... Last edit in 2015-4-21 08:18:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2018-11-23
Post time 2015-4-21 08:22:51 | Show all posts

Well Siren is good that it gives 20% damage increase taken on WB etc.
        But the overall stats from kuhimo is very high plus it give agi reduction which may allow you to hit the boss 2 times in row so that will be x6 damage vs x3 damage of sire plus 20% dmg increase. If you are focus on Mattack heroes then you will receive some massive bonus from the aura since its the * latest tier* beast.
        Ofc you can tell me that siren has ignore defense but it has overall lower damage than Kumiho. For wb that has very low defenses that is i would still suggest kumiho.

Edit*
        Sorry forgot to mention that if you decide later on to take tarki which increase the enemy damage taken by 20% and poseidon as well. Then i would totally suggest siren over Kumiho. Since it will be a lot of damage taken increase but thats for lvl 70 +.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

flandre Last edit in 2015-4-21 08:22:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Abxdw6XnmcW98V...
User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2015-4-21 08:40:40

I actually don\'t know who tarki even is. My highest level character on my previous server was 62.
        The reason i ask is because i\'m just starting to gather posseidon shards and glory, and if kumiho is already going to be better than siren ever will, i will use my glory for other things to give me an advantage against people on my server, but if it\'s as you say, and siren is good at 70+, maybe i still should keep saving.

A big question i have,.... After i have Gus/Pandora/Valk (Where i\'m at on my other server), Then i replace pandora with posseidon.... Then after that i am clueless, what is the next step, which hero do i aim for next? I replace gus, then valk i presume?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Abxdw6XnmcW98V... Last edit in 2015-4-21 08:40:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2018-11-23
Post time 2015-4-21 08:59:39 | Show all posts

Aw ok you are a fight sorry i had to edit . Anyways for fighter the best is to have Divine as tank or a strong iron such as Good templar , Sigurd , Hermes , tarki. And after that you can play with 3 styles.

1) that i would suggest heavily is that you play double divine hero on front as tanks while you dish damage from backrow.
        2) Get 1 divine hero on top to soak damage ( sigurd is a decent choise if you dont go for siren even if hes iron with high defense since he got a ressurection special skill you can learn him magic break and titan seal * taunt* ) and 1 blood or spirit on the back . This is good vs teams that hit the backrow such as poseidon and nyan beast.
        3) I would recommend this for high end game. Blood Blood/semi tank such as Ares. This is an all out for nothing build that some players play. If you dont kill your enemy within the first few turns that means you gonna loose . But your damage will be so spiky that you might end up killing 1-2 heroes that is importan for the enemy team and help you win the fight.
        *Tip* Try not to combine Matack heroes with Patack heroes since you will waste nostrums... If you going with magic heroes stick with magic. If you go with Melee stick with melee.
        *Tip 2* Gus is iron semi tank dps. It can ditch out large amount of damage on the enemy party while buffing your own. Very good if you play with dual tank in front rows.
        All he needs is RoM and GG
        Each player has its own combat style and its style has its own cons and pros.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

flandre Last edit in 2015-4-21 08:59:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ara griffith
User
Joined 2015-4-15
Last Visited 2017-10-02
Post time 2015-4-21 09:03:27 | Show all posts

yes, replace pandora with poseidon. dont replace gus, he is good mate except you get a better heroes. If you a bit stronger then dont use valk.;next step, you need to get one heroes more for alt. you can choose from bar maid. so like you dont have tanker(if posei and gus are damager) i recommends you use good templar. he is a good tanker, then when you get hermes or prome, inherit it. or if posei and gus are tanker, you can get hades or ragged storm because they are good for MATK. like the third heroes is depends how you want to be mate. ;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ara griffith Last edit in 2015-4-21 09:03:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 08:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074901 second(s), 52 queries .