North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41950 Threads / 240591 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1078| Reply: 9

Why staffs can treat people so differently

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dungle84
User
Joined 2014-4-23
Last Visited 2018-04-15
Post time 2015-4-22 13:19:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Why staffs can treat people so differently Reply:9| View:1078
        My account name : phuonghoang
        I am playing at server 142, now merge with 103 few weeks ago

I reported Devs and;Mageasal2 ( forum moderate) being a jerk and not fair according to what happening right now.
        Many people that insult us before like Nookie, Haha, Falkor, , and we did make threaten on forum to asked P M or G M help to solve problem, but all giving out the suggestion like put them on ignore list, block them etc... if you look on my old posted u will see. There is a link there;http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/35601/
        But now why i get a letter from Devs saying that I insult people and he may try to mute me. According to what Mageasal2 told on all chat and the letter that i received.;
        Why those staffs can treat people so differently ? That is not fair at all. Is that because they r on the others side and they try sh i t to me ? I need some higher rank in the staffs department can explain about this please ?;
Translate

dungle84 Last edit in 2015-4-22 13:19:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dungle84
User
Joined 2014-4-23
Last Visited 2018-04-15
 Author| Post time 2015-4-22 13:31:47 | Show all posts

Why people on my old posted that did not receive any letter or warning ? and why do I receive it now ?;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dungle84 Last edit in 2015-4-22 13:31:47

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
butterfree189
User
Joined 2014-6-1
Last Visited 2020-12-18
Post time 2015-4-22 13:44:32 | Show all posts

There has been alot of name calling and cursing since the merger of 103+142. If Mageasal2 is a mod he is just as guilty of flaming in world chat, among many others I have seen. There should be investigation BEFORE anything is done.
        I have been forum admin and mod so I know what actions should be taken. Not right to jump the gun on what was said without checking it out.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

butterfree189 Last edit in 2015-4-22 13:44:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dungle84
User
Joined 2014-4-23
Last Visited 2018-04-15
 Author| Post time 2015-4-22 22:57:41 | Show all posts

Why noone report this problem ? It can happen to me, then later it may happen to you as well. This is so serious case about abusing staffs power. More over, people will choose the fair game to play, and noone will choose such as unfair shi t like this. It may effect your game grow if you guys not taking any action to stop this.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dungle84 Last edit in 2015-4-22 22:57:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
randy haskins
User
Joined 2014-11-27
Last Visited 2017-01-15
Post time 2015-4-22 23:26:35 | Show all posts

Their has been a lot of insults and fighting since the merge I don\'t think you should single out one person This has been going on for quite awhile  Since the merger of 142 and 149
Translate
Floor reply (0)

randy haskins Last edit in 2015-4-22 23:26:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dungle84
User
Joined 2014-4-23
Last Visited 2018-04-15
 Author| Post time 2015-4-23 13:18:55 | Show all posts

They are abusing their power too much, still end of 1 day since this topic had been created but no staffs are taking any action. you guys try to cover for all your staffs failed ? shouldn\'t be, cuz you will pushing your customer aways from this game.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dungle84 Last edit in 2015-4-23 13:18:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
saya
User
Joined 2014-4-23
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-4-23 17:21:47 | Show all posts

So this is the 2nd time that you want to bring my name in the forum after this one http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/61482. I don\'t really mind though since it could let people see your real face.

As usual, for people who aren\'t in S142 (now UA42) please don\'t only judge from outsider view. This is the world chat condition when I\'m online and it would escalate even further if phu isn\'t being warned.

And that SS that phu include in world post is the SS of world chat after devs remind him for being rude. I\'m only being kind to remind him in the world chat so that he won\'t get muted and this is what I get? (sorry no SS could only grab the chat last time)

[World]  : Devs have sent you a warning in ur mail regarding your chat earlier phu.
[World]  : Hope u dont repeat it again or they may decide to mute you ...
[World] [Bloodlust]:  sure freak
[World] [Bloodlust]:  tell him to banned me if he can freak
[World] [Bloodlust]:  see who can banned a bulker like me
[World] [Bloodlust]:  i will complain to his higher rank in US, let see who has more power
[World] [Bloodlust]:  just because u r with them and u just help them , that is normal sht from u too lol

Ooooh well phu is phu... Probably can\'t even differentiate between ban and mute. So next time please don\'t treat world chat as your personal diary or your ranting place. We\'ve been merged with S103 just recently and you\'re being rude making drama in world chat. Go settle your own problem privately and don\'t bring it to the world chat is the only thing we could ask.

And if you think others are rude to you as well, feel free to prove your innocence or their rudeness by showing us a complete SS, not just SS where you\'re \'innocent\' so that I could report it when I\'m online.

S142 - Mageasal2

Translate
Floor reply (0)

saya Last edit in 2015-4-23 17:21:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
s t r y d e r
User
Joined 2014-4-25
Last Visited 2019-01-23
Post time 2015-4-23 23:41:09 | Show all posts

;;;;                        So this is the 2nd time that you want to bring my name in the forum after this one http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/61482. I don\'t really mind though since it could let people see your real face.       

As usual, for people who aren\'t in S142 (now UA42) please don\'t only judge from outsider view. This is the world chat condition when I\'m online and it would escalate even further if phu isn\'t being warned.       

And that SS that phu include in world post is the SS of world chat after devs remind him for being rude. I\'m only being kind to remind him in the world chat so that he won\'t get muted and this is what I get? (sorry no SS could only grab the chat last time)

[World]  : Devs have sent you a warning in ur mail regarding your chat earlier phu.
[World]  : Hope u dont repeat it again or they may decide to mute you ...
[World] [Bloodlust]:  sure freak
[World] [Bloodlust]:  tell him to banned me if he can freak
[World] [Bloodlust]:  see who can banned a bulker like me
[World] [Bloodlust]:  i will complain to his higher rank in US, let see who has more power
[World] [Bloodlust]:  just because u r with them and u just help them , that is normal sht from u too lol       

Ooooh well phu is phu... Probably can\'t even differentiate between ban and mute. So next time please don\'t treat world chat as your personal diary or your ranting place. We\'ve been merged with S103 just recently and you\'re being rude making drama in world chat. Go settle your own problem privately and don\'t bring it to the world chat is the only thing we could ask.

And if you think others are rude to you as well, feel free to prove your innocence or their rudeness by showing us a complete SS, not just SS where you\'re \'innocent\' so that I could report it when I\'m online.

S142 - Mageasal2       

;;; saya posted on 2015-04-23 04:21:47;;;;

ENOUGH SAID.
        Now people will know what you are really like. I really hope devs take a more serious action than just sending u emails and warnings. I hope they ban you for a couple of weeks or a month;to see if your attitude changes (insults, foul mouth and an all-around trash of a human being).;
        PSSS
        Rage much?!?!?!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

s t r y d e r Last edit in 2015-4-23 23:41:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
s t r y d e r
User
Joined 2014-4-25
Last Visited 2019-01-23
Post time 2015-4-23 23:47:41 | Show all posts

Reply 2# butterfree189
        ;Who are u?
        I\'m stryder UA45 I used to be 149 before the server crash forced us to 142.
        I have been longer here than any of the 103. All u gotta know is that phuong the guy that made this thread has been insulting us ex149\'s since we got here. He hasn\'t changed and I doubt he will. That is why many of the 149\'s quit game. ALL HIS FAULT!!!!
        As for mage all I gotta say is that he is also a player not a mod only and there is so much one person can take before he responds in same manner as the perpetrator.
        @ Stryder
Translate
Floor reply (0)

s t r y d e r Last edit in 2015-4-23 23:47:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-19 17:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071042 second(s), 50 queries .