North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9734 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 386| Reply: 7

Suggestion/Petition about some events.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2018-11-23
Post time 2015-4-24 12:28:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
Suggestion/Petition about some events. Reply:7| View:386

Alright folks.

This is a suggestion/Petition towards the devs.

I have noticed that in many events that people dont get rewards (aka carnival / lucky strike / easter egg / and others). Cause the rankings are a bit too high so either players have to save up cards vouchers eggs etc for the next or just spend along with a lot of gold to gain some rewards.

My suggestion / petition is that you guys give an extra rank to people that cant afford to use so much gold or even cant play cause of work etc.
        And by extra rank i mean like the lowest tier of rewards should be available to players that put minimum effort into it.
        I will give an example.

Lets say an event need 5k points for normal rewards plus rank and 10k points for super rewards which give lets say the best rewards. Since many servers dont have people that compete for it and it makes the events kinda useless in their own form. Allow players to enjoy *ranking* and get some items by introducing a lower tier of items. With much less rewards.
        So instead of 5k points for normal rewards and 10k for super rewards.. We get like 1k points for lower rank rewards. With this people might get a bit more motivated to spend some gold they are storing to gain some rewards and not feel like vip\'s are the only way to go or people that save items for a year can do it.
        Cause events are meant for people to get rewards for their participation.
        I would love to hear the community\'s opinion to this matter.

IGN : Flandre
        Server: 241 beelzebub.
Translate

flandre Last edit in 2015-4-24 12:28:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
puss s136 u31
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2016-07-05
Post time 2015-4-24 13:26:49 | Show all posts

Hi ^^ I understand what you are suggesting and understand about lowering requirements for tier rewards. Not sure if they do implement it it would make much of a difference though since rankings are limited. If the super rewards only need little points and its spread out within Top 10 instead of Top 3, most likely you will still see more people will gold unless your server is empty. The closer/easier to achieve high tier rank, it does encourage more people to gold to stay in those ranks. And if your server is empty, and you don\'t have to spend gold to hit high tier, then other people from different server will start a thread asking to make high tier rewards more exclusive with the reason of \'paying customer\' rights and benefits. Furthermore if its achievable with very minimal effort and resources, then a lot of server will suffer when alts just steal all the ranking rewards instead of real players. For example the CSA glory compensation, there were a lot of non-active players who maybe did less than 10 CSA got glory compensation which was the same as those players who has been doing CSA daily. It did start a riot since it was unfair to those who worked hard on it and devoted tons of time or spend on it. Sorry to say Flandre, I think either way it will start something and someone will be unhappy about it.

Based on experience almost all mmorpg and games that has rankings push people to play more or spend more. Rankings are designed to create competitions and the thrill of winning or achieving goals and to make people who can\'t achieve ranking get more hooked and the desire to compete. If the game was too easy then you will loose players due to lack of challenge, then it will start a cycle of people dropping out because the community is too small and lack of interactions etc. By the way all events here do give you rewards for participating, whether its silver, wis, int, rep, exp etc. Just that the higher tier rewards are designed for more \'committed players\' who devote their time and strategies or \'paying customers\' who spend money and I do think that\'s the way it should be but in terms of certain balancing issues, I do have my separate views on that. Now there were games that I\'ve played that you get nothing at all for participating, 0, nada, unless you are top 100. By which you are competing with thousands of players in 1 event, so the odds were very low. Even if I spend money and lots of time on that event I won\'t get anything in return.

So basically you do get rewards, most of the events here have personal achievements, like you get how many points in that event, you get certain rewards for those points. And as for the ranking issue, that\'s for competition among players. Events like lucky strike and carnivals, etc... You notice that you have free attempts, and each attempts do give you something in return based on luck. That is also considered rewards vs participation .

Tell you honestly, I don\'t participate in every major event. If I can save my free attempts like cards and stuff to increase my odds of being in ranking in future, I would and that\'s what I\'m doing. The only time I spend a lot of gold is when I see something that is achievable and the return is more than decent, like Monopoly. So I would save gold fruits taken from trees, login rewards and also forum participation. And another thing about events like Monopoly and Camp Wars (examples), if you are way way below points to hit top1-3, and other players that are in top1-3 are non gold spenders or non-heavy cashers, then I suggest you learn from any experience player. Then save your gold, when you are doing well in those events and really able to compete top1-3 then use the gold you have saved up to stay in rank1-3, so predict your competitors\' move and anticipate the odds winning before spending. But if you are in a server filled with heavy cashers then just aim for personal achievements rather than competing. Cos\' $$ wins, and gaming companies will only be able to sustain long when there\'s $$ involved. So yes think about personal achievements or compete with someone who is in the same situation as you if you are short on resources and can\'t compete with heavy cashers. By the way in a lot of cases, the more a person spends, the more return they demand and expectations rises, if the other side doesn\'t give them what they want or satisfy them, they will drop out eventually. So maybe today isn\'t your day, or tomorrow or next month etc, but you will have your moments.

Just my opinion, hope it helps. ^^

Translate
Floor reply (0)

puss s136 u31 Last edit in 2015-4-24 13:26:49

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2018-11-23
 Author| Post time 2015-4-24 16:18:58 | Show all posts

I can became anytime heavy casher player any time i want The point is to allow people to rank and get rewards.;
        I been playing mmorpgs for the past 20 years and i have been in great games such as WoW Aion Mu online Rift Terra and i was always competing for the top and been best in everything.
        What i am suggesting here is to give a chance for people that play to enjoy the game some sort of rewards and when i said above to lower tier i ment to keep the normal and super but also make a new category for people that are low on points. Lets say as event compersation. They dont need to add * ranks* to the low tier lol. Its basic logic. Give players motivation to play the events and give them the hope to rank on normal/super rank rewards. Thus people will spend more and overall it will make some events more enjoyable.I really appreciate your opinion thought and your time you invested answering on this.

So to keep it short we got the normal rewards and the super rewards.
        My suggestion is to add one more tier of rewards called Lower rewards. That will allow people to get some rewards from events that doesnt give much such for example Lucky strike * it happen to take that name*.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

flandre Last edit in 2015-4-24 16:18:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
puss s136 u31
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2016-07-05
Post time 2015-4-24 17:40:42 | Show all posts

Ah that\'s a good idea. Ya I notice no one can get into any ranks without spending in Lucky Strike & Carnival and Easter. I guess the freebie login gift and task/rewards are used as the motivation for lower/non spenders, and at least they do give free draws and attempts. Oh the horror if they didn\'t give any cards and freebies and stuff, that would really make a lot of players quit. Then again about the separate Normal/Super Reward Rankings is quite a nice idea as long as there isn\'t limited rankings. Anything that is limited and easily achieved will be robbed by non-real players, it will stir up more issues. So it may be ok for some servers with decent sporting play style (non-abusive or harassing), but not for those servers will alt infested ones that people use to hog limited rewards and rankings. So I guess a tier that requires 0 to very minimal spending and unlimited position in rankings.

Maybe with a another approach, like some special gifts especially for vip0-2 players would be nice, nothing huge but at least they do feel special for being part of the community and feels a bit more appreciated while coping with the gaps between cashers and non-cashers. For those vip3 and above, they are already benefiting way more than those lower vips so I don\'t it will be a big deal for them. So, maybe like anniversary or seasonal gifts, its good for increasing ratings and also as a promotional tool.;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

puss s136 u31 Last edit in 2015-4-24 17:40:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
puss s136 u31
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2016-07-05
Post time 2015-4-24 17:52:40 | Show all posts

So regarding separate tier for 0-low spenders, I\'m only supportive of it if it has unlimited rankings. Anything that is limited and if you are up against a rival that\'s like \'kinda never sleeps\' and very inconsiderate, then its a big problem, since they don\'t have to do much to place their free-golding alt in ranking to push others out of it. It has happened to my server, caused many players/friends to quit, just because of 1 person using his alts to block rank 2-5 in everything, even won Draco twice (2 monopoly) and this happens to every event lol. And when someone else spends gold in City Def or anywhere, those alts use their free gold to overtake those players. So yea, I would agree if its unlimited low tier ranking.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

puss s136 u31 Last edit in 2015-4-24 17:52:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2018-11-23
 Author| Post time 2015-4-24 18:33:03 | Show all posts

Thats my intention and suggestion to devs,;to create a low ranking tier so people can enjoy some more rewards and make all the half arse events look better.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

flandre Last edit in 2015-4-24 18:33:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
puss s136 u31
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2016-07-05
Post time 2015-4-24 18:53:07 | Show all posts

lol half arse . Btw its nice to see considerate players like you thinking of others\' benefit.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

puss s136 u31 Last edit in 2015-4-24 18:53:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-23 09:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065563 second(s), 46 queries .