North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 953| Reply: 14

Current Rumors about Seed player. True of False

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
devana (r.i..p...
User
Joined 2015-11-17
Last Visited 2018-12-09
Post time 2015-4-28 23:44:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Current Rumors about Seed player. True of False Reply:14| View:953
Okey so started hearing pretty weird rumors about couple stuff resently about Loa from my friends and players who i gave my junk email so they could ask me some stuff about game even when i am not playing, Couple days ago my good friend send me a mail and asked that if i would know something about these tycoon problems and many other problems as well in newer servers. Rumor goes that there are players who gains huge ammounts of resources with small ammount of time and that they have huge boosted mount and heroes. I told them that i dont know anything about this stuff and asked them to repost directly to you guys but nope they dont want to do that. They want to keep them self in shadows. So i started asking these things about others and 2 answers were in top. 1 Being that those huge boosting players are Dev\'s and that they want to increse spending in that server. 2 was that there is some one who is genius in hacking and was able to make unlimited diamonds to them self. As far i dont know my self name for these players coz i havent my self encountered this type of things. And what i tried looking on forums about info about this thing but only thing what i only was able to locate were those 2 factors what i writed earlier in this, but also there were somethings what i was warmed about that these things arent what i should be snooping around. Idk what would happend to me or my account. would it be hacked or removed not sure. So i would like to know if anything about these rumors are true. Ps. I got no idea how i am the one from my friends and ppl who i know needed to send this but i am used to this kiand of stuff allready lol. Also as i said these are only some sort of rumors and i dont take them so seriosly but there have been many reporst about this and i keep getting even more mail to may email about this. And ofc many other things aswell but thats for another post/ticked in near future if things goes even worst. This also seems to be tabu. Hmmm There is something fishy here lol.

devana (r.i..p... Last edit in 2015-4-28 23:44:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-4-29 02:18:00 | Show all posts

it is true. go back to early march posts and can see details
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-4-29 02:18:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
amber kelf aqu...
User
Joined 2014-6-4
Last Visited 2019-02-21
Post time 2015-4-29 02:45:32 | Show all posts

There were hackers lol and some 1 employee who should sue for not being paid min wag. That is what the mods say. Others think and is likely that they take old players and super size them causing a war of money. Its really dumb like being 1st gets you anything. Play to play and never try for first its still kinda fun.
Floor reply (0)

amber kelf aqu... Last edit in 2015-4-29 02:45:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gamer976
User
Joined 2014-10-21
Last Visited 2015-12-23
Post time 2015-4-29 03:19:38 | Show all posts

ok. first thing. try a paragraph break from time to time. a wall of text is hard to read.

next thing. now that se eds/ha cks have been revealed, the gloves are off. even totally honest players are being accused. they might be nothing more than an experienced player from; an earlier server, with a huge credit limit on credit card, and a desire to be number one. could also be one of the unmentionables. hard to tell the difference.

if you can play for free and get enough of what you consider fun, then do that.

if some small level of recharging increases the level of fun for you enough to do the recharging, then do that.

if you can\'t stand it any more, and are ready to sell the kids, mortgage the house, and go seriously into debt to finance your required level of fun, go to rehab and stick to checkers.
Floor reply (0)

gamer976 Last edit in 2015-4-29 03:19:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
devana (r.i..p...
User
Joined 2015-11-17
Last Visited 2018-12-09
 Author| Post time 2015-4-29 03:37:24 | Show all posts

this wall of text was mostly taken from my couple tickets what some of my friends asked me to send so putted all of it in same place lol
Floor reply (0)

devana (r.i..p... Last edit in 2015-4-29 03:37:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
devana (r.i..p...
User
Joined 2015-11-17
Last Visited 2018-12-09
 Author| Post time 2015-4-29 03:40:01 | Show all posts

and i think some of moderatos in gtarcade hates me atm
Floor reply (0)

devana (r.i..p... Last edit in 2015-4-29 03:40:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gamer976
User
Joined 2014-10-21
Last Visited 2015-12-23
Post time 2015-4-29 05:42:06 | Show all posts

forum mods don\'t hate players. they actually do their best to bring issues to those higher up.

otherwise, they would really hate me, and my main character, william. collectively, we are The Voice of Reason, and the Avatar of Shiva.

have fun. don\'t spend more than you can afford to.
Floor reply (0)

gamer976 Last edit in 2015-4-29 05:42:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
amber kelf aqu...
User
Joined 2014-6-4
Last Visited 2019-02-21
Post time 2015-4-29 06:22:24 | Show all posts

Reply 6# gamer976
I can take my issues to those higher up myself but they refuse to speak just copy and paste.
Floor reply (0)

amber kelf aqu... Last edit in 2015-4-29 06:22:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dirge of
User
Joined 2014-12-16
Last Visited 2016-07-31
Post time 2015-4-29 11:12:23 | Show all posts

The things that i know from my chatting buddy who\'s pro in hacking mmorpg (he even make those trainer to make it easier for hacking game) is:

•                         Diamonds can\'t be hack in this type browser game(he say you need to hack the game server for it,but you can end up in jail for doing that)

•                         Most or even maybe all pros didn\'t have any interest in hacking this type kind of games (because there\'s;no profit in hacking game like this,unlike the mmorpg where you can sell items or game currency to other players)

•                         There some that can be hack though without going through the server game but diamond isn\'t one of them.

•                         My conclusion after chatting with him is those who goes diamond spent spree is either Seed/CChacker/a rich person irl.

That just the things i know after chatting with my buddy,whom you may call it a pro hacker rather than pro gamer,i know that because i was playing with him in some mmorpg.
Floor reply (0)

dirge of Last edit in 2015-4-29 11:12:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tokkie
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2016-08-23
Post time 2015-4-29 11:53:16 | Show all posts

O_o they probably hate more more than anything.

In the past the official statement from the SMs were Hac kers and a Insider (Se ed). ;Though there\'s been a long forever history concerning those accounts and most players believe otherwise, being Se eds)

That wall of text was annoying to read, and didn\'t provide any information anything.

There will always be possibly of Se ed or Hac ker accounts so just be smart with your Mon ey. ;  Mon ey is a universal language, where if something sucks the players will reflect that on their spending.

Though the information is server side so it makes it very difficult for anyone to do, and all those tool out there are more likely spyware/adware or some other random virus

You\'re always welcome to report any suspicious player but please provide evidence. ;But even then it may still be inconclusive. ;

The game has evolved where it\'s a lot easier for a new player to catch up to older players spending money, more so since they\'ve giving out larger quantity or better quality of stuff. ;
Floor reply (0)

tokkie Last edit in 2015-4-29 11:53:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-2-21 08:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066694 second(s), 52 queries .