North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
15745 Threads / 69607 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 458| Reply: 7

MANY SUPER ANNOYING Clothing bugs... :S

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pissinginactio...
User
Joined 2014-10-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-29 03:15:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
MANY SUPER ANNOYING Clothing bugs... :S Reply:7| View:458

- So this whole MESS started about 3 or 4 weeks ago when we had that SUPER-STUPID Smelting event, when you can smelt materials and item components/shards for other materials....
        -
        -Well during that stupid event I accidentally smelted my Blazing Wings and Mysteral Wings - I had a lot of extra uncrafted shards of those wings from previous events as well and I did not see I am putting the full item in the melting pot as well along with the shards....... How HARD could it be to give crafted items an other color shade as a warning - Hey player - you are about to destroy your full item!!!  Or maybe if we could have a toggle-switch to show only crafting materials but NOT our already crafted fashion items.... MEHH, STUPID SYSTEM.... (This is the 1st bug/a really silly feature that hurts the players - I don\'t know if it is intentional or not, but smelting complete crafted items without any warning is simply stupid.... Who would want to destroy full items?)
        -
        - So ;when I have noticed that I have destroyed my 2 wings it was already too late....
        -
        - Then I have opened my Clothing->;Bling window, and checked out if I have lost the 2 wings in my wardrobe.... WELL I DID NOT... THE 2 WINGS WERE STILL THERE WITH AG GOLDEN FRAME - meaning that I have already unlocked them... however when I clicked on them I got the No Such Equipment error message....
        - WHAT THE HELL???? (This was the 2nd bug - losing the 2 wings, yet in my wardrobe it still showed as if I still had them however I could not equip/activate them any more)
        -
        - Wellthen I thought : OK , no problem next time I can get these 2 wings in the Lorelei Event I\'ll craft them again.... And so I did... Today in the Wardrobe Event I crafted the Blazing wings - opened my Clothing->;Bling window again , and clicked save to equip the wing - AND I GOT AGAIN THE NO SUCH EQUIPMENT error message.... I double checked it in my inventory and I HAD THE FULLY CRAFTED BLAZING WING.... WHAT THE HELLL???? (3rd Bug - Not being able to equip the freshly crafted wings - even ;tho it is in my Inventory.... :S;)
        -
        - And I also had to realise that now you can only buy 2- yes TWO - friggin Mystreal Wing parts for Vouchers and you can\'t get them for Diamonds any more... WHAT THE HELL? You can only get 2 Mystreal Wings Parts a day? Do I really have to collect 100 Wing parts with 2 shards at a time? It will take over 10 Lorelei\'s Wardrobe Events to finish a single friggin craft.... Mehh... FOR REAL? Why did you take it out from the Diamond-Purchase option now? :S (2nd silly feature - Mysteral Wings are almost Impossible to craft now -  having 1 Lorelei\'s Wardrobe event on the average eveyr month it takes 10+ months to craft a low BR wing.... :S )
        -
        - So there you go - 3 bugs, and 2 stupid system functions that make the wardrobe feature totally anti-fun now.... :S
        -
        - COULD A GM/ADMIN PLEASE TELL ME  HOW CAN I USE MY FRESHLY CRAFTED BLAZING WINGS AGAIN? Thanks for your help in advance.....

pissinginactio... Last edit in 2015-4-29 03:15:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zoe gartham
User
Joined 2014-8-26
Last Visited 2017-02-10
Post time 2015-4-29 05:38:09 | Show all posts

If I may add another bug to this list, I obtained the Legend clothing item in the last Lorelai\'s Wardrobe a month ago, and while I can wear it, and get the benefits from it, it STILL says unactivated for the additional 1K agility set bonus. It is a small thing, sure, but 1K agility is still 1k agility, and worthwhile to have. It is acting as if I need a second gear to go with it, as if there are wings too that have not been released, as the other 2 boxes are ?\'s. Again, it is a small(er) glitch in the grand scheme of things, but even so, now that the topic of clothing bugs has been raised, one that should be added to it.;

~KaylaEvras
        Shax (456)
Floor reply (0)

zoe gartham Last edit in 2015-4-29 05:38:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-4-29 22:47:11 | Show all posts

to help you 2 out, I had same issues with the smelt, but caught it before losing wings, so yes agree that warning needs to be there, and did separate post for devs to correct right after event. I sacrificed/exchanged a set of wings a while back and seen the same thing you did that the activate button didn\'t change and bonus still on. that was for snow wings exchange, later I got them again in another event. and it made no real change, so understand your point there. it may have made a BR bump but not sure anymore. I picked them up just to see.
        now as far as the mysterial wings they are probably low # because they are available in voucher shop (only wings that you can get for free from game without event)

Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-4-29 22:47:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-4-29 23:04:47 | Show all posts

they wont, it is a problem that they are aware of but not fixing, I asked a while back on this and reply was - since the set does not have wings with it, set bonus will not activate! now I realize that sterling moonbeam is an exception, (doesn\'t make sense does it) and they have come out with at least 4 other clothing items since but not finished putting in wings to make it at least possible to make them a set. Elvish spring is another that wont activate because of no wings. I know it doesn\'t help but, now you know why. Maybe someday they will add wings, but I wouldn\'t hold breath
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-4-29 23:04:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pissinginactio...
User
Joined 2014-10-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-4-30 03:11:30 | Show all posts

;;;;                        to help you 2 out, I had same issues with the smelt, but caught it before losing wings, so yes agree that warning needs to be there, and did separate post for devs to correct right after event. I sacrificed/exchanged a set of wings a while back and seen the same thing you did that the activate button didn\'t change and bonus still on. that was for snow wings exchange, later I got them again in another event. and it made no real change, so understand your point there. it may have made a BR bump but not sure anymore. I picked them up just to see.       
                        now as far as the mysterial wings they are probably low # because they are available in voucher shop (only wings that you can get for free from game without event)       

;;; forrest.halliburton posted on 2015-04-29 09:47:11;;;;

- Wait ;- The Shop Wings are called Natural Wings - The Mystreal Wings are the wings for the first/old Xmas clothes set.... They can\'t be bought in normal shop....;
Floor reply (0)

pissinginactio... Last edit in 2015-4-30 03:11:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-4-30 13:23:13 | Show all posts

yeah I got them mixed up look alike, sorry
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-4-30 13:23:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zoe gartham
User
Joined 2014-8-26
Last Visited 2017-02-10
Post time 2015-5-2 01:42:35 | Show all posts

Reply 3# forrest.halliburton

Thanks for ;that, it\'s kinda what I thought, which is why I didn\'t see the point of making a new thread about it.
Floor reply (0)

zoe gartham Last edit in 2015-5-2 01:42:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-4-19 17:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075859 second(s), 46 queries .