North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 302| Reply: 3

A bunch of really annoying Fashion Item Bugs....

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pissinginactio...
User
Joined 2014-10-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-29 03:29:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
A bunch of really annoying Fashion Item Bugs.... Reply:3| View:302
        - So this whole MESS started about 3 or 4 weeks ago when we had that SUPER-STUPID Smelting event, when you can smelt materials and item components/shards for other materials....
        -
        -Well during that stupid event I accidentally smelted my Blazing Wings and Mysteral Wings - I had a lot of extra uncrafted shards of those wings from previous events as well and I did not see I am putting the full item in the melting pot as well along with the shards....... How HARD could it be to give crafted items an other color shade as a warning - Hey player - you are about to destroy your full item!!!  Or maybe if we could have a toggle-switch to show only crafting materials but NOT our already crafted fashion items.... MEHH, STUPID SYSTEM.... (This is the;1st bug/a really silly feature;that hurts the players;-;I don\'t know if it is intentional or not, but smelting complete crafted items without any warning is simply stupid.... Who would want to destroy full items?)
        -
        - So ;when I have noticed that I have destroyed my 2 wings it was already too late....
        -
        - Then I have opened my Clothing->;;Bling window, and checked out if I have lost the 2 wings in my wardrobe.... WELL I DID NOT... THE 2 WINGS WERE STILL THERE WITH AG GOLDEN FRAME - meaning that I have already unlocked them... however when I clicked on them I got the No Such Equipment error message....
        - WHAT THE HELL???? (This was the;2nd bug;-;losing the 2 wings, yet in my wardrobe it still showed as if I still had them however I could not equip/activate them any more)
        -
        - Wellthen I thought : OK , no problem next time I can get these 2 wings in the Lorelei Event I\'ll craft them again.... And so I did... Today in the Wardrobe Event I crafted the Blazing wings - opened my Clothing->;;Bling window again , and clicked save to equip the wing - AND I GOT AGAIN THE NO SUCH EQUIPMENT error message.... I double checked it in my inventory and I HAD THE FULLY CRAFTED BLAZING WING.... WHAT THE HELLL???? (3rd Bug;-;Not being able to equip the freshly crafted wings - even ;tho it is in my Inventory.... :S;)
        -
        - And I also had to realise that now you can only buy 2- yes TWO - friggin Mystreal Wing parts for Vouchers and you can\'t get them for Diamonds any more... WHAT THE HELL? You can only get 2 Mystreal Wings Parts a day? Do I really have to collect 100 Wing parts with 2 shards at a time? It will take over 10 Lorelei\'s Wardrobe Events to finish a single friggin craft.... Mehh... FOR REAL? Why did you take it out from the Diamond-Purchase option now? :S (2nd silly feature;-;Mysteral Wings are almost Impossible to craft now - ;having 1 Lorelei\'s Wardrobe event on the average eveyr month it takes 10+ months to craft a low BR wing.... :S;)
        -
        - So there you go - 3 bugs, and 2 stupid system functions that make the wardrobe feature totally anti-fun now.... :S
        -
        -;COULD A GM/ADMIN PLEASE TELL ME ;HOW CAN I USE MY FRESHLY CRAFTED BLAZING WINGS AGAIN? Thanks for your help in advance.....
        -
        -Has anybody already had;the same clothing bugs/issues as I do now? Does anybody have a clue how to fix the wing bug? :S
        - i have submitted a post in the Bugs subtopic as well, but I guess more palyers read the General Discussion topics and the admins can be really slow sometimes.... ((
Translate

pissinginactio... Last edit in 2015-4-29 03:29:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
amber kelf aqu...
User
Joined 2014-6-4
Last Visited 2019-09-20
Post time 2015-4-29 06:30:09 | Show all posts

Not the bad girl (admin,gm,mod) here. Did you try the inventory? Bling is more to look at not really helpful.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

amber kelf aqu... Last edit in 2015-4-29 06:30:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-4-30 13:02:01 | Show all posts

not sure what happened to my earlier reply but I guess I will give it another shot,
        I had same issue with snow wings, I exchanged them for a hot event and they stayed active for bonus, but could not equip, later I got them again, and could equip, I think it bumped my BR back up as well. I had a better set that I used so didn\'t notice if I couldn\'t re-equip after getting 2nd time.
        It does seem that they tightened the shards in Lorelie, I remember them being 5 and 10s when it first came out with only 1 or 2 being 2s. just have to combine with beach;ETC to save up. it takes a bit but with beach giving 5 at a time, also can pay extra to speed up in beach, also sometimes in DJ, and group,
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-4-30 13:02:01

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-20 10:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055083 second(s), 38 queries .