North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
39187 Threads / 222506 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 161| Reply: 1

Kabam server 33 World Boss

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
patsfanou812
User
Joined 2014-10-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-30 08:25:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Kabam server 33 World Boss Reply:1| View:161
So I know this you have heard before,but i am imploring you to ask the Devo\'s to seriously consider makinge changes to World Boss. and take a few things into account 1st when I started playing wb was the highlight of the day 30 minutes earning gold,but back then to have even level 6 gems were like wow, now you give away 7,8 9 up to level 12 gems away way to easy specially for heavy cashers. Our would boss if the top 3 show up. which yes I guess i am considered one of the 3 last less than 2 minutes people are lucky to get 2 hits in. Now this may seem unfair to the player that deal far less damage, but to ask the strongest player to not participate is also not fair. everyone should be able to do any event they like without resentment and yet after my 9 months of playing hard every day and working to be strong people may just feel this towards me.Now i have been on the other side of the coin and I know the feeling. so sure i could sit out because I do care about what other people think and feel. but I can\'t control what the other people do.Also understand i have heard that this is based on the number of active people on a server as to weather they would consider it. and of course when you look at our server for example it seems we are far more than we actually are as many have mutiple alts just so they can assure themselves of TD and TA each day. our server probably has about 20 active people maybe a bit more but not many. Now i have a few ideas. 1. make a cap to the amount of damage one may do per hit. this would allow the players who do less damage to slowly catch up until they to reach this cap and award prizes based total damage done like (ill use small numbers just for example) 1- 500 total damage = this reward 501- 1501 = this reward etc this way players who tie in damage with a damage cap would all receive equal prizes. option 2. make wb more like Divine war no limit to bosses instead a time limit. all though this would give everyone far more gold. you could lower the gold rewards but this would also affect the players already getting less. option 3 just make wb A LOT stronger this is probably the easiest of the 3 and would have to be looked at over time so wb does just become the same again as people get even stronger. anyways I hope anyone who has Ideas or suggestions will add to this poat as I am sure we are not the only server having this problem. Thank you for your time and consideration IGN Winterz Kabam Server33

patsfanou812 Last edit in 2015-4-30 08:25:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-4-23 06:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046453 second(s), 34 queries .