North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16082 Threads / 72150 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 989| Reply: 9

Rage and Gear Bonus's

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lornwells
User
Joined 2014-9-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-1 11:35:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Rage and Gear Bonus's Reply:9| View:989
        ok let me start out with TA\'s, I have noticed for awhile, that i had been having issues with my Rage Generation in TA\'s so today i took some Screen Shots and here is what i have,
        Here is a Pick of What my Rage is at the Start of Any Given TA Round,

ok then i took another screen shot alittle while later After just 1 Basic Attack, No Awakening Skill, because i was still having issues,

So a Little While later in another Round after Still having the same Issues i took another look and this is what i find,

As ypu can Plainly see the Rage Meter is at i would say about 40% but it says i have 0 Rage, How is that Possible, and as you can see it is Turn 12 this Match went 31 turns and we Lost, and my Rage meter Never Moved from what you see in the Screen Shot. Now it is Possible that she had a Rage Defuff, but for the Meter to get Stuck there and Never Move, and at the Same Time My Two Teammates Didnt seem to have Any Issues at all Using there Rage Generated Awakening Skills, so i ask How is It 1 Party Member can have this Same Issue Over and Over again for what seems to be going on almost 3 weeks Now ?
        So After todays Morning TA Rounds i went in and Did a Close Inspection of my Char to find this,

As you can See Here it is Showing i Have 5/6 of the Advanced Imperial Set, of whitch i Do Not, i Only have the 1 piece, The Ring, but here you can see it is Correct for the Boots i have on,

Now i will say i didnt Start to Really notice any Major Issues Until I Synthed the Imperial Boots, And i Received the Boot Print from the Last Cross Server Tycoon Event we just Had, and as Well as Issues in Gauntlet now that i have Synthed the boots as well, Before Synthing the Boots my Gauntlet score On Hell we in the 3 to 4.5 Billion Damage Range, and was only Getting Killed starting on Round 4/15 to the Armored Wolfs, but Since i have Synthed the Boots and Done Nothing Else but the Boots, i am Dieing to the Normal Wolfs starting at around round 8/15 and my Damage is now around 2.4 billiob to 3.1 billion, as you can see here,

Is it Possible that all Three of these Issues i am Having Are Related to the Gear Issue on my Char ?, or is it all Just Coincidence That just Seemed to all Happen around the Same Time as Synthing the Imperial Boots.

IGN: Angelios
        Server: Arensnuphis (524)
        Platform: Micro Client on Windows 7

Translate

lornwells Last edit in 2015-5-1 11:35:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alrtzicx
User
Joined 2014-12-7
Last Visited 2016-08-24
Post time 2015-5-1 18:48:52 | Show all posts

Rage and Gear Bonus's

From what i see here, you have 4 god items, tier 1 or tier 2, no matter (weapon, helm, armor, greaves), 1 imperial tier 1 (boots), and 1 imperial tier 2 (ring). The god items, as they are compatible with any piece of equipment, are counted as the highest set bonus stuff (i.e. here, adv imperial) once (you can\'t have twice/3times the %dmg bonus for example).

Sad to announce it, but the starting rage is correct at 50. imperial tier 1 gives for a full set 1200agi, 13% dmg and 25rage, while tier 2 gives 1500agi, 15% dmg and 30rage. Imperial tier 1 and Imperial tier 2 are 2 different sets, so that is normal putting both on same characters does not allow you to get the rage bonus from the set. This is probably a reason why you get killed by wolves in gauntlet.

For the TA rage metter, i\'d say it\'s a TA feature :p i don\'t feel like rage metter fully ever worked in there... It\'s only a glitch though (wrong display, correct behaviour)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alrtzicx Last edit in 2015-5-1 18:48:52

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vovan2100
User
Joined 2014-4-22
Last Visited 2018-04-09
Post time 2015-5-2 07:01:14 | Show all posts

Rage and Gear Bonus's

we have same problem when we do CS War.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vovan2100 Last edit in 2015-5-2 07:01:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lornwells
User
Joined 2014-9-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-5-2 10:25:25 | Show all posts

Rage and Gear Bonus's

Reply 1# alrtzicx
        I am Receiving the Set Bonus\'s for Items I Dont Own, I only Have the Rind, Not The Sword, or Armor, Or Grieves, or the Helm, are you trying to tell me that Just because i Have the Advance Imperial Tyr\'s Ring, it is going to Boost Up my Mythic Armor, Grieves and Helm, along with My Heroic Sword to Advanced Imperial Gear without having Upgraded them with Imperial Prints ? The reason i mention this is Because Like the Boots and having only 1 item i only get 1/6 of the Set.
        Thats what it should Say as well for my Ring, 1/6 Not 5/6
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lornwells Last edit in 2015-5-2 10:25:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kpgmaestro
User
Joined 2014-5-31
Last Visited 2019-03-15
Post time 2015-5-2 15:34:29 | Show all posts

Rage and Gear Bonus's

You need just 1 imperial piece of equipment on any hero to get full buffs from set, sadly you broke that with imperial lower tier boots, this are the solutions for you;
1. upgrade imperial freyja boots to imperial vidars
2.remove boots, put either regular freyja or vidars
3.remove ring, put regular iduns or tyrs, or imperial iduns
these are the only ways to fix your initial rage problem that you are not getting from set.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kpgmaestro Last edit in 2015-5-2 15:34:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alrtzicx
User
Joined 2014-12-7
Last Visited 2016-08-24
Post time 2015-5-3 00:58:22 | Show all posts

Rage and Gear Bonus's

;;;; Reply 1# alrtzicx
                        I am Receiving the Set Bonus\'s for Items I Dont Own, I only Have the Rind, Not The Sword, or Armor, Or Grieves, or the Helm, are you trying to tell me that Just because i Have the Advance Imperial Tyr\'s Ring, it is going to Boost Up my Mythic Armor, Grieves and Helm, along with My Heroic Sword to Advanced Imperial Gear without having Upgraded them with Imperial Prints ? The reason i mention this is Because Like the Boots and having only 1 item i only get 1/6 of the Set.       
                        Thats what it should Say as well for my Ring, 1/6 Not 5/6       
;;; lornwells posted on 2015-05-01 21:25:25;;;;

You don\'t own the sword/armor/grieves, but you have pieces of equipment that are compatible with any set (check their description, can be used in conjonction with any equipment). What this means is that it will not break any set bonus (unless you have 2 different sets, as you have now with imperial tier 1 and 2), and they will be marked as being the same type of equipment as your highest set (imperial tier 2). This behaviour is the same as if your imperial stuff were lv80 and the other 70, you would have got the lv80 set bonus for 5 pieces, and 1 piece of lv70.
        It\'s called polymorphism :p
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alrtzicx Last edit in 2015-5-3 00:58:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lornwells
User
Joined 2014-9-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-5-3 01:27:43 | Show all posts

Rage and Gear Bonus's

Thx guys
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lornwells Last edit in 2015-5-3 01:27:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-5-3 10:32:52 | Show all posts

Rage and Gear Bonus's

really have to watch this when upgrading gear, once you go to imp level they have to be the same level or cancels the set bonus. had that happen to me as well, may want to move gear around like mentioned above to create bonus again or use an emblem or blessing to make up for it to get rage working again. another thing can try is to go to lower rage skill.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-5-3 10:32:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dark soul x
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2019-01-12
Post time 2016-4-5 03:34:43 | Show all posts
there is a major issue with no initial rage bonus from Equip set. Initially everyone have 50 rage, with bonus rage from equip should be 75, but starting battle only showed 50, and with a skill required 75 rage, instead of hitting with skill, it hit with normal attack. As if this is the dev's fault in error programming, or someone been cheating. I been pissed off a lot about this game because WHAT MAKES THIS GAME UNIQUE? Isn't it battling, and what about battle? The whole battle without any error, but sadly and pitifully said, this game has failed it's main plot! If we have a skill required 50 rage, IT SHOULD BE STATED 50/50 OR 150/50, and NOT everything /100! Simplify your brain usage and STOP wasting those brain waves by making things more complicated!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dark soul x Last edit in 2016-4-5 03:34:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-23 11:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062652 second(s), 49 queries .