North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 376| Reply: 4

''COMPENSATION'' UPDATE

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sausagegif
User
Joined 2014-5-18
Last Visited 2017-03-01
Post time 2015-5-1 19:37:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
''COMPENSATION'' UPDATE Reply:4| View:376
        so..by the name of this topic,you can understand that im waiting for Ghost\'s next update on \'\'Compensation\'\' ... ; why im using \'\'\'\' ?? Coz from previous ;updates from ghost I understood that there will be NO COMPESATION, but events where you can get something, i guess trading in those golden eggs.. BUT, it will be event not compensation.. Does ghost know difference between EVENT and COMPENSATION ?
        if he dont know,ill explain:
        EVENT: you can get items by doing tasks or recharge
        COMPENSATION: you can get items by;COLLECTING THEM without doing tasks/recharge/etc
        ;or it doesnt matter coz he already got what he wanted - SQ.. till he got her,he was so active,all time updates of how far GT is whit all this,but now...once a couple weeks give us an update , but we cant see result..(except that he got SQ and some other got her aswell)

anyway...would like to know how FAR are we with these \'\'COMPENSATIONS\'\' ??;

sausagegif Last edit in 2015-5-1 19:37:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bobodaga
User
Joined 2015-1-23
Last Visited 2016-01-03
Post time 2015-5-1 21:02:07 | Show all posts

''COMPENSATION'' UPDATE

;;;;                        so..by the name of this topic,you can understand that im waiting for Ghost\'s next update on \'\'Compensation\'\' ... ; why im using \'\'\'\' ?? Coz from previous ;updates from ghost I understood that there will be NO COMPESATION, but events where you can get something, i guess trading in those golden eggs.. BUT, it will be event not compensation.. Does ghost know difference between EVENT and COMPENSATION ?       
                        COMPENSATION: you can get items by;COLLECTING THEM without doing tasks/recharge/etc        
                        ;or it doesnt matter coz he already got what he wanted - SQ.. till he got her,he was so active,all time updates of how far GT is whit all this,but now...once a couple weeks give us an update , but we cant see result..(except that he got SQ and some other got her aswell)       

;;; mazgadigais posted on 2015-05-01 06:37:17;;;;

, jeezzz, another ranter, as far as i know, we shouldn\'t be getting anything if not for those leaked seed accounts photos from ghost, you will probably be ranting more once the worthless hero exchange badge compensation is given.
Floor reply (0)

bobodaga Last edit in 2015-5-1 21:02:07

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shadowx01
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2018-06-08
Post time 2015-5-1 21:58:44 | Show all posts

''COMPENSATION'' UPDATE

if you really are folowing the compensation post , you know they start for the tycoon prize problem , that is why is called compensation, i think he keep posting with out change the name (just the date) to all know that is his post .

i alson are waithing for his next post , since gt is not giving any info about nothing , only shared evends and update preview 1/2 days befor it start (that is good but not the best )

Noaswer for fairis miss - no official info about golden eggs - no info about tarot cards -( and this is what i can rememver now )
Floor reply (0)

shadowx01 Last edit in 2015-5-1 21:58:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
maroz
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2018-12-18
Post time 2015-5-1 22:16:15 | Show all posts

''COMPENSATION'' UPDATE

;;;;                          ;;;;                                        so..by the name of this topic,you can understand that im waiting for Ghost\'s next update on \'\'Compensation\'\' ... ; why im using \'\'\'\' ?? Coz from previous ;updates from ghost I understood that there will be NO COMPESATION, but events where you can get something, i guess trading in those golden eggs.. BUT, it will be event not compensation.. Does ghost know difference between EVENT and COMPENSATION ?               

;;; mazgadigais posted on 2015-05-01 06:37:17;;;;        

, jeezzz, another ranter, as far as i know, we shouldn\'t be getting anything if not for those leaked seed accounts photos from ghost, you will probably be ranting more once the worthless hero exchange badge compensation is given.       
;;; bobodaga posted on 2015-05-01 08:02:07;;;;

amen to that bobodaga....all they do is winge winge winge and want, want, want ;haha suck a lollypop you weankers
Floor reply (0)

maroz Last edit in 2015-5-1 22:16:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-4-22 10:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052952 second(s), 40 queries .