North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 193| Reply: 3

Don't bother with this game!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
torkmeister1
User
Joined 2015-4-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-2 05:41:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Don't bother with this game! Reply:3| View:193
Don\'t bother playing this game. There are too many glitches and things wrong with it and the Support team do whatever they can not to fix the problems. I started playing at the end of March and within a few days I had my first problem. It still has not been fixed. I have so many outstanding queries dating back to April 1st it\'s ridiculous. Those that have been answered, have been answered with excuses and the problem not fixed. It is apparent that they just want your money and to do no work to earn it. You can make copies of their replies and screenshots as proof and Support will still only respond with an excuse. Beware! If you do continue to play the game you will also find difficulties in what to do in some areas or how to use certain items;as there is a lack of any clear instructions. This game is so big and has to many flaws. Their idea is to make it bigger rather than fix what is wrong already. A month is all i could take as i\'m getting extremely frustrated. Save your time and money!
Translate

torkmeister1 Last edit in 2015-5-2 05:41:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dante
User
Joined 2014-3-4
Last Visited 2017-05-04
Post time 2015-5-2 07:04:40 | Show all posts

You are right about it...but sometimes I play this game just for fun..I am a non cash player and I understand you...is like people spoke for nobody i know..i\'ve been playing since last year...the only thing makes me to continue to play are my friends from my server which i respect them the most...if they weren\'t there i think i wouldn\'t play here now. Each server has like 20 players and playing almost one year you get along with them...and is kinda difficult to leave like that.even if you enter to say hi,how are you,you know that you have someone to ask or to help you.this is what happen to my server..i didn\'t know i could get so nice friends.they are friendly nice and we are like a family.if you want to play here,you need to have patience..when you see people strong than you to not get angry fast or to complain..hmm..i don\'t know where is this game going to but i know something.if this game is closed,i still have my friends and ready to play somewhere else...I know how you feel.i was in your shoes before
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dante Last edit in 2015-5-2 07:04:40

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
torkmeister1
User
Joined 2015-4-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-5-2 07:40:05 | Show all posts

Reply 1# dante
I\'ve spoken to some nice and helpful people in my guild. Through them i\'ve found out i\'ve been correct in my complaints and that Support have been wrong but unfortunately that is not enough. The longer it goes on the more frustrated and angry i will get. I have removed the App from my laptop now. but thought i\'d check in here to see the response. Just in 1 month i have wasted so much time and effort to get to a very good rank but with so much difficulty thanks to the lack of Support. I think i\'ll get a life now.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

torkmeister1 Last edit in 2015-5-2 07:40:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-1 01:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.522803 second(s), 38 queries .