North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 325| Reply: 1

Issues on S9

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
justindbeal
User
Joined 2014-1-10
Last Visited 2016-08-29
Post time 2014-3-11 04:52:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Issues on S9 Reply:1| View:325
        Ok. I understand that there have been some problems with your system since Daylight Savings Time started. The big issue I\'m having is that there are a lot of things that still aren\'t working. I can\'t claim the Rankings rewards as for some reason they have not reset. I can\'t do anything with the Arena. When I\'m on my main screen it show that I have 10 turns left but when I go into the Arena itself to try to do them it tells me that I have 0/10 Attempts remaining. This kind of stuff really hampers the play of the higher level players. We rely on that stuff to get us through the game and to help us to continue to improve. It\'s hard enough to level in this game as I higher level player as it is. I have taken screen shots of all the issues I have address here. Please get someone on this and get it fixed. I know there are a lot of irritated players right now because of all these issues. My server is AstralChild (S9) and my IGN is AlfaSeithr.

Translate

justindbeal Last edit in 2014-3-11 04:52:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 15:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044037 second(s), 34 queries .